luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default wmbcv-1198 - Arielle Lane - Self Determination

wmbcv-1198 - Arielle Lane - Self Determination

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

I wanted to give her a chance to flex her arms and pull at her wrists - there by pulling the crotchrope attached to her wrists tighter between her legs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download wmbcv-1198 - Arielle Lane - Self Determination

Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

From the start to the finish of this shoot, cute young Vanessa was wearing this big harness ballgag. She loved it so much, she wanted to see how long she could wear it. Of course, her extreme flexibility and curiosity soon led to her being tightly elbow tied, progressing into a hogtie, with her head pulled back by the rope on her ankles. This is super tight! And believe us, Vanessa already asked if she can come back for more! She is great! Don't miss the beautiful video of Vanessa drooling in the sun light!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

Download Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Vesper moans and whimpers as she helplessly endures her ultra tight ziptie bondage, but I am not done with her yet. I use a few more zipties to hogtie her. I leave her once again to struggle, moan and whimper.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 343.8 MB

Download Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3

Curly haired newbie Endza

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English

Endza is a gem. A lifestyle bondage slut that got into the industry so that she could get access to better bondage and stronger orgasms, this exhibitionist knows exactly what she wants. And what she wants is to be stuffed full of dick until she is cross-eyed. We can give her that. Let's get started, shall we?

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Curly haired newbie Endza
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02716 секунды с 9 запросами