LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bro Buddies, Scene 1 Orange City

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial
Video language: English
In the living room, Colton Reece is horny for Greyson Lane, so he kicks things off with a thorough neck massage for Greyson that leads down to Colton rubbing his buddy's cock. When Greyson can no longer resist Colton's advances, he turns around to pull down the ripped hunks basketball shorts and fill his mouth with Colton's thick cock. With long, slow strokes that push Colton's cock to the back of Greyson's throat, Greyson keeps sucking until Colton wants a taste of his friends' smooth hole. When Greyson gets up on the couch legs up, Colton goes straight for Greyson's tight ass to give it a much-deserved tongue bath. Greyson wants more, so Colton lays back on the floor, and Greyson climbs on top to ride Colton's thick cock bareback. Colton regains control and bends Greyson over to drill his hole even deeper. Switching positions one more time, it's Greyson's turn to lay back with his legs up high once again until Colton pounds a load out of the moaning stud. When it's Colton's turn, he sprays his load all over Greyson's smooth abs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6055kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bro Buddies, Scene 1

Right Here Right Now part 1 Ribe

Pierce wants a taste of Michael's ass and bends the hunk over to lick his hole. Pierce gets Michael's giant ass nice and opened up before he takes the next step to give Michael the stretching he craves.
Duration: 31:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6550kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Right Here Right Now part 1

Afternoon Affairs Scene 1 Upper Fairmount

When Cade Maddox comes down the stairs and notices his sexy pool boy, Kuper, cleaning up, he steps outside and gets in a lounge chair. Turned on by Küper, Cade starts rubbing his cock that's already bulging thru his speedo. When Küper notices the throbbing meat, Cade signals him inside to the couch. Without hesitation, Küper heads straight for Cade's thick cock with his lips. Cade feeds the willing pool boy his meat, making Küper gag on his thick pole. To show his appreciation, Cade puts the Küper's cock in his mouth while continuing to stroke his dick. Küper gets on all fours on the couch to give Cade total access to his hairless hole.
Duration: 27:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Afternoon Affairs Scene 1

Czech Hunter - 748 Nisswa

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CzechHunter
Today I met a student of medicine. He was from Slovakia and was seeking a better life. His parents refused to support him anymore, so he didn't have many options. He found a job but needed another one to get by. Student's life can be tough when your wallet is empty. The dude was almost a perfect catch, unfortunately he was quite shy. I had to offer him a lot of cash just for a look at his junk and we had to do it in my apartment. I really liked his tattooed and pierced body. Good that I brought more money than usually because he was way too shy and greedy. He had a girlfriend which made him even more hesitant. The Blowjob was quite nice, but I had to listen to him complaining about the size of my cock... To my surprise he didn't complain at all when I shoved it in his ass. It was so easy.
Duration: 29:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5606kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter - 748

Время генерации страницы 0.04328 секунды с 9 запросами