luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default A Slippery Wank For A Fit Prisoner

A Slippery Wank For A Fit Prisoner

Cast: Deacon Hunter, James Lain
Genres: Fetish

Deacon has been waiting to get his hands on young and fit new boy James, and he finally gets his wish. The gorgeous boy is hanging, looking so hot with his shaved uncut cock out, roped up and unable to escape. Deacon slaps his cock, strokes him, tugs on his nuts and then really gets to work. Licking, biting and kissing the boys neck and face while he smears him with oil and furiously wanks his uncut cock, Deacon takes his captive the edge, and over! The boys cock spews cum from the slick head as his muscled abs clench! James has never been wanked like that before, but as he tastes his own cum it's clear he loved it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10500kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download A Slippery Wank For A Fit Prisoner

Mouth held open with ring gag, vibrator shoved up his arse

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

Guy is spread open, tied up, his mouth wrenched open with a ring gag contraption. But my fuming straight workmate stubbornly remains silent as I lustfully tear off his underwear. Only Guy's eyes betray his fear. And, having made sure his cock and balls are exposed, a flogging of these delicate, vulnerable areas soon convinces the stoic man to yell in pain.

Once Guy's loosened up, I ram a vibrating dildo up his arsehole and plunge it in and out, making sure his sensitive anus is fully stimulated, nudging against his prostate and pushing all the way up into his guts. I'm enjoying Guy's humiliation - his involuntary moans of both pleasure and pain from the buzzing dildo, combined with his helpless drooling and inability to answer my sneering demands to apologise for being straight.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2892kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 271.4 MB

Download Mouth held open with ring gag, vibrator shoved up his arse
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09654 секунды с 9 запросами