View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 07:34 AM   #17833
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

3 Cums & 1 Denial Verona Beach

Cast: Princess Lyne
Genres: Blonde, Jerking Off Instruction, Bikini, Teasing
As I began this clip I was initially going to make it 3 cums in 5 minutes but the more I started teasing you, the more I wanted to fuck with you. So. are you ready to jerk for Me? Start jerking now, little stroke addict. youre going to stroke to Me in My skimpy bikini as I tease you with My perfect curves. I make you cum as I count you down and then I do with you as I please. This is the perfect clip for a stroke addict. your dick will be DRY after this. Oh and your balls might even end up BLUE. Bahahahaha
Format: m4v
Duration: 9:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3682kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 252.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Cums & 1 Denial

Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket Trampas

Studio: Mistress
Today I decided that My sissy slut needs to be trained some more. So I invited My good friend Mistress Astoria to join Me and abuse that whore the way We like. We were pegging and training her to suck Our strapons while she was feminized already. And of course she became once again My cum bucket.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11639kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket

16 Inch Cock Pegging Solsville

Cast: Ruby Onyx
Genres: Femdom, Fisting, Tattoo, Strapon, Latex, Rubber, Gloves, Nipple Clamps
The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon! This was a special moment for me. This slut took my f1sting cherry! And I didn't expect him to take the full length of my Giant Dick! Also I'm wearing red latex leggings! This is a must see! Do let me know what you think!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13554kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 778.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 16 Inch Cock Pegging

Putting My Oral Sex Slave To Use Grand Ridge

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Pussy Licking
Sitting at my workstation I announce that it's been a very long day and that I'm extremely tired. I summon a slave and he comes crawling naked to my side. I get comfortable in my office chair, spread my legs, and make my slave use his tongue on my wet pussy. He licks my swollen clit as I hold his head and moan in delight while watching him go to work. Standing up I continue having him lick me and I have to admit that he does a damn good job at it. Sitting back in my chair again he mouths me hungrily like a good little slave. Once I'm fully satisfied, it's time to get back to work so I send my slave on his way. Don't you wish you had an oral sex slave on standby at all times? I love my life!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 541.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Putting My Oral Sex Slave To Use

Fit babes end workout with cardio pegging Vernalis

Cast: Tiffani Time, Yanet Fit, XXXSlayer
Genres: Anal, Femdom, Fitness, Muscle, Pegging, Strapon
Video language: English
Tiffani Time, Yanet Fit, XXXSlayer is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Tiffani Time, Yanet Fit, XXXSlayer ?s got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 930.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit babes end workout with cardio pegging

Ball Busting Challenge Maturin

Cast: Goddess Suvana, Empress Jennifer
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Trampling
Goddess Suvana is new to this whole "Femdom stuff". When We told her about it and she just couldn't believe it. ("I can actually get paid to kick guys in the balls??" were her exact words!) So we brought her to Mean Girl Manor and gave her a slave of her own to kick in the balls as much as she wanted. And this is a real fan - just like you - that wrote in to Us and begged to be in Our videos! We made him send a $100 deposit to make sure he showed up for the shoot and made a fun "challenge" game out of it- if he takes everything we dish out to his balls, he gets his $$$ back. But we told Goddess Suvana that if she can "break" him, she would get to keep his money! Lol! Sooo much fun! (for US anyway!) And just to make sure Our new friend Goddess Suvana wins (Mean Girls always win around here!) We give her a pair dangerous spike-covered shoes (look at those spikes in the preview pictures!) to use them like wepons versus the slave's balls! haha! She doesn't even have to kick very hard and there is some serious damage done to this loser's nutsack. He reeeally does try to hang in there too...poor slave. But the odds are just too stacked against him. I mean, We are just going to keep kicking him in the nuts until he quits- even if it takes all day. But at least it makes for a nice long video! Suvana even changes shoes into some really tall, thin stiletto heels at one point and stands on him to try to get him to quit. (Apparently trampling is much harder to take for this slave to take lol.) And We make fun of him for how We are going to take his money and tell him right to his face how pathetic he is. (This is all real btw!! Who wants to come be in Our next "ballbusting challenge" video?? Lol! This slave said his balls swelled up to the size of the next day after this!
Duration: 19:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2420kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 370.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball Busting Challenge

1,000 Pleases And No Releases Mattaponi

Cast: Kat Turner
Genres: Femdom, Glasses, Milking, Handjob, Tease, Denial, Busty, Orgasm Control
This is my total bondage addict client, a perfect night of T&D chemistry. Coming in exactly because he trusts that he won't get out on my watch. Our relationship grows as the possibility of escape is just nonexistent.
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5650kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 703.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 1,000 Pleases And No Releases
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04649 секунды с 9 запросами