View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 07:35 AM   #17835
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Two minutes thirty two seconds American Canyon

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease, Denial, Bondage, Blowjob, Pantyhose
Do I invent speed edging, here, or is this just a really fun humiliate the boy by making him cum too fast session? Either way, the giggling humiliation is real and don't think it's just for him. How long do you think you would last if I were really trying? You'd pop too. For the record, the 2:32 time is with me stopping for conversation in the middle.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4427kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 360.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two minutes thirty two seconds

Kristen Scott Fiesta Weyanoke

Studio: PEGHIM
Kristen Scott has always wanted to try pegging but never had the chance. After shooting a scene for Brazzers, Kristen and Michael came back to their hotel room for some late-night pegging fun.
Duration: 22:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14666kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Scott Fiesta

30 Toes 1 Slave Farmersburg

Cast: Alexandra Snow, Deanna Storm, Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Foot, Foot Worship, Humiliation
Crawl over here slave and worship each and every inch of our feet. It's been a long day walking in heels and our feet need extra attention slut!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3911kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 244.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 30 Toes 1 Slave

11 Load Edging Cum Blast Wileyville

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Handjob, Milking
Mistress Lexi finally allows her slave the pleasure of having his cock milked after being locked in chastity for weeks on end. In order for him to get his monthly milking he will have to cum like a slave with her new spiked steel cum extractor clamped tightly to his balls. Lexi slowly edges his cock building up his load with one finger, then two until he is begging for more. With every second he gets closer to the edge she tightens the sadistic steel ball vice causing sharp spikes to continually dig deeper into his swollen balls. He can't take the pain and pleasure any longer and with a touch of her finger Mistress Lexi strokes out a record 11 loads of slave cum shooting a total 9ft away
Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 304.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 11 Load Edging Cum Blast

Mistresst - Humiliated By Mistress T and Miss Jasmine Council Hill

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
This is a pretty fun & cruel vid. Yes, fun cruel. We´re horrible to the slave & we´re horrible to you the viewer but we have a great time, laughing our heads off. We encourage you to smack yourself in the balls for us, we make fun of you. If you like bratty, mean girls, humiliation, being insulted & feet, you might like this. I don´t really care:-) (Click to see more of Miss Jasmine)
Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 463.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Humiliated By Mistress T and Miss Jasmine

Mistresst - Giant Cock For Gimp Boy Oceanport

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
Watch this little bitch take it like a champ. He´s such a whore for big cocks, especially BBC (Big Black Cock). He loves to serve my huge cock, it makes him feel like a good submissive slut to take it well for me, to get pounded & owned.
Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3864kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Giant Cock For Gimp Boy

Making My Slave Eat My Pussy Shelley

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Facesitting
I was looking forward to fucking my favorite slave earlier, but when heshowed up a half an hour late I was so angry I had to punish him instead.After calming down by taking my frustration out on him, I realize I'mstill horny and have needs that simply must be met. There's no way agoddess as beautiful as me should ever go unsatisfied, so I summon theslave back to my side and have him lick my pussy as I lay back in bed. Hewon't be cumming at all today, I inform him, but I certainly will and Iwaste little time exploding in his mouth as I hold the back of his headand make him lick my wet pussy. I moan in pleasure as this loser obeys myevery command and tongues me until I cum again and again. So many orgasmsfor me, but none for him! I make him lay on his back and ride his face, mywarm juices flowing all over him while he continues pleasing me with hismouth. I can see his hard-on bulging in his pants but he'll be getting nolove from me! Instead I keep riding his face and bless his mouth one moretime with my delicious cum. Fun!
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3845kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 363.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Making My Slave Eat My Pussy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05083 секунды с 9 запросами