View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 09:06 AM   #1498
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 Buffalo Junction

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

The Pony Silver Springs

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Now under the evil control of Mistress Natasha Zarr, Nikki must obey all commands or suffer the electric consequences.
'The Delivery' is a psychological thriller, exploring the fetishes of chastity, female dominance, humiliation and mistress/submissive commands.
Duration: 39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pony

Domination Littlefork

Domination explores a sexual tryst between two consensual women in mutual chastity. Shorty is mounted in the stocks and pegged with a strap-on. Still, both women get no release, while both are locked in secure chastity belts.
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5081kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 991.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domination

The Delivery part 3 Uncasville

The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany Elway. Go back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Delivery part 3

Punished at the Border part 1 Taloga

Linny Lace tries to smuggle something into a country that has strict rules against it. She meets with the very strict border officer, Veronica Ricci, who shows Linny exactly how the discipline is dished out with this offense in her country.
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished at the Border part 1

Punished at the Border part 2 Armada

She strips Linny naked and whips her to tears. She also puts her over her knee for a long, incredibly hard spanking with hand and wooden bath brush that even draws .
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 292.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished at the Border part 2

The Cuck Queen Holdingford

Kiki Isobel is a bratty young girl with more interest in video games than her hot girlfriend, Sasha Wetdream. After Sasha tries to seduce her but gets nothing from her, she decides to take matters into her own hands. Locked up in chastity and transformed into a bondage gimp. Sasha brings home a new hot girl from a nightclub - Millyonaire. She makes Kiki watch in a game of jealousy as she is now a cuckold chastity slave.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5079kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cuck Queen
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02792 секунды с 9 запросами