Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Cane Bet part 2 Kenora

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
After teacher Sky Terrapin discovers that Dani Synclair and Lexi Holland tried to get her to cane them on purpose, she decides that each deserve a spanking over her knee on their already sore bottoms. Sky uses her hand first, then gives them 20 with the brat paddle that they count out loud. Dani and Lexi are really regretting their plan and promise to always be good from now on.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cane Bet part 2

Bella – first time Lithia

Bella is new to the shock collar challenge! She likes the prize, but will she like the challenge? Let’s find out!
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14265kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 750.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella – first time

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3 Medicine Lodge

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

Black Straight Jacket Voorhees

Okay. Johnny has this thing where if he tries something in one color and it looks really good, he wants to try it in a different color or predicament. Apparently, a straight jacket is not immune to this treatment. He decides to get this black straight jacket (in a smaller size, because I lost a little weight) to "see what it would look like". Sure. Likely story. As soon as it arrives on the front porch, Johnny wants to try it on me. I am only wearing black panties, garter belt, stockings and t-shirt at the time. He has me remove my t-shirt to get the best fit for the straight jacket. When, I have it on, he likes it. Really likes it. As I am standing in the living room, he secures my legs together with multple leather straps (another recent impulse purchase-our existing leather straps were getting worn out) and then gives me a cumbersome black duct tape gag. I can't do much, but stand here. So, that is what I do. Stand here in my new straight jacket and leather straps and try to move around as much as allowed. Aren't you glad Johnny has an online shopping habit?
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 344.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Straight Jacket

Butthole Needs Work Kinross

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping
In this monthly anal inspection, Master comments that my Butthole Needs Work. Master puts me in the pole restraint under the gallows with my ass out, head down and my neck in a steel collar which is attached to the pole mounted to the floor. He is rough with me as puts oils on my ass with his hands and I feel the inflatable ass plug painfully stretching the inside of my bottom. My neck slowly warms up the steel collar it is so cold, then shackles my wrists backwards to the top of the pole. This makes me know there will be no escape, completely at his mercy. He pulls the ass plug then fingers my bottom hole saying that my butthole needs work. Master cock rubs my ass, butt hole and pussy, I want him. Master hand spanks my bottom, I think he is disappointed in me, I feel the crop sting my legs and then my ass. Everything is painful now, then he repossessions me with my head closer to the floor. This becomes too much to endure
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butthole Needs Work

Master James Wrightwood

Genres: BDSM, Bondage
She is running out of time. Master James puts slave abigail in yet another predicament with fire and sisal string attached to clothes pins on her nipples and pussy. A terror, a long anticipation for the excitement of the possibility that her lady parts maybe pulled off. - She is running out of time.
Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master James

Spread Wide Westfield Center

Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Feel the pain wash through you like water and funnel it down to pleasure. A very painful session was done today at the hitching post. This pain slave was bound in one of the most vulnerable positions a female could ever be placed in, legs spread wide and the pussy exposed for full sadistic manipulation such as pussy whipping and labia stretching. These brutal body manipulations are necessary in training the body, preparing it for extreme use in sexual deviants. This kind of painful slave training is a must for the advanced Male Master or Domina. The slave is at the proper height, legs wide and shackled to the wooden post. Her head is restrained in a tight leather head harness above the choking collar with her pussy exposed almost too atrocious to even watch what pain will come. She is poised to scream and cry before starting, hoping for mercy but dare not say a word. One wrong word and Master just may add some heavy weights to them pussy rings, just heavy enough though may tare that tender flesh to ruin that pussy for ever. She serves at the pleasure of her Master!
Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spread Wide

Время генерации страницы 0.18067 секунды с 9 запросами