View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 01:29 PM   #2038
Katrin1988

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Katrin1988 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lilith - Bound By Burglar In My Skimpy Shorts

About video: Lilith had read all about the burglar that has been making headlines, but she never expected to find herself a part of the story! Captured by the criminal and tightly bound and gagged in her very short jean shorts, She struggled in her bondage while the man was off looting, grunting, groaning and drooling down her chin thanks to the big fat ball gag stuffed into her mouth! Tiring of her noise and complaints, the man returns to make things a little more restrictive (and silent) for the poor girl! Despite her pleas, the man slaps a piece of very sticky microfoam tape over her already gagged mouth, pulling and pressing it tightly to ensure the ultra sticky adhesive fuses to her face! It's so tight the outline of the gag strap and big ball can be plainly seen beneath the tape! He then ties hr into a very tight, very compact ball! The man leaves her to escape on her own (if she can), but all she is able to do is fall to her side, pulling miserably at the ropes and sobbing into her gag as she waits for rescue!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:15:59
File Size : 639Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/7bd7a24f8175d/Lilith_-_Bound_By_Burglar_In_My_Skimpy_Shorts.mp4
Katrin1988 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04460 секунды с 9 запросами