LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Endza Adair Green Castle

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
We have Endza bound in rope with hands tied to thighs, simple but inescapable. On her Knees, in front of the bodacious Darling and her massive strap-on, Endza is a helpless suck slave. Darling punishes her sexy play toy's throat with an extreme face fucking, controlling her air intake. Endza only gets oxygen when Darling wants her to. Soon The Williams brings his talent and cock to the battle and the helpless Endza has a real BDSM couple sexually Dominating her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Adair

Darling Jamesville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Part two of Darling’s live BaRS show continues at a relentless pace. Today this big titted blonde cumslut is going to do her very best impression of a fire hydrant. We will not rest until this hardbodied has every single drop of cum fucked out of her well trained holes. Let's make this happen.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling

Head Box Belle Rose

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Head Box

Nova Flame - Bound & Squirting Rio Rancho

Cast: Nova Flame
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Rope Bondage, Natural Tits, Spanking, Squirting, Straight, Tattoo, Hardcore, Vibrator
Things start off quickly with Nova Flame, partially suspended with one leg bound, giving Johnny Castle easy access to her pussy. He wastes no time eating Nova?s already soaked pussy and then adds the Hitachi in to the mix along with some spanking for good measure. Johnny stuffs his rock hard cock deep into Nova?s welcoming pussy and fucks her good and Nova squirts. Next, Nova is bound, kneeling on a crate. Johnny takes advantage and fucks her pretty mouth and then licks her asshole. After that, he slides his cock deep inside her pussy and fucks her rough from behind. Hard fucking plus the vibe and plenty of ass slapping and Nova?s pussy gushes like a fountain again. In the final scene Nova has her arms tied behind her back on the mattress and Johnny chows down on her dripping cunt . He jams his cock down her throat before stuffing his cock in her pussy again. Johnny furiously finger-bangs her pussy and then continues with more rough fucking.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nova Flame - Bound & Squirting

Bitches Love Leather Bonus Lanzhou

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.
Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches Love Leather Bonus

Butthole Needs Work Hays

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping
In this monthly anal inspection, Master comments that my Butthole Needs Work. Master puts me in the pole restraint under the gallows with my ass out, head down and my neck in a steel collar which is attached to the pole mounted to the floor. He is rough with me as puts oils on my ass with his hands and I feel the inflatable ass plug painfully stretching the inside of my bottom. My neck slowly warms up the steel collar it is so cold, then shackles my wrists backwards to the top of the pole. This makes me know there will be no escape, completely at his mercy. He pulls the ass plug then fingers my bottom hole saying that my butthole needs work. Master cock rubs my ass, butt hole and pussy, I want him. Master hand spanks my bottom, I think he is disappointed in me, I feel the crop sting my legs and then my ass. Everything is painful now, then he repossessions me with my head closer to the floor. This becomes too much to endure
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butthole Needs Work

Highland Manor House - Hmh Bedtime Hand Tawsings For Bella And Alisha Abuja

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 8:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24517kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Highland Manor House - Hmh Bedtime Hand Tawsings For Bella And Alisha

Время генерации страницы 0.05885 секунды с 9 запросами