LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Double Hooked Cock Sucker Charlotte Hall

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English
Master James reflects... One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the DEBRISx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials. Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave. In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value. The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are always to find new ways with the individual disposition in mind.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Pleasure Vessel: Codey Steele Fucks Savvy Suxx 1080p South Lebanon

Cast: Savvy Suxx
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Savvy Suxx is a sexy submissive slut who wants to get fucked hard and pushed beyond her limits. Codey Steele is the man for this mission and gives Savvy an experience she will never forget. Starting out the day, Savvy is bound with rope to a chair, her long lean legs are spread wide, exposing her trim pussy. Codey slaps her tits repeatedly, fingers her pussy, and face-fucks her with cock. Already a drooling, quivering mess Savvy begs for him to hit her harder and then cums hard as Codey vibes her clit with the Hitachi. Next Savvy is in a full suspension with arms behind her back, tits squeezed tight, and her legs spread open for Codey’s delectations. He wastes no time and fucks her slutty pussy until she moans with delight but she still wants it harder. Savvy Suxx wants nothing more than to be a pleasure vessel for her skillful fuck-master. Codey fucks her like a feral animal, causing her eyes to roll back in her head and yip like a banshee. To push it over the top, he vibes her clit as he fucks her hungry hole, creating orgasmic convulsions as she jerks and swings while in rope bondage. In the grand finale, Savvy is on her back tied in strict bondage. She can barely contain herself as Codey slides his hard cock deep inside her voracious pussy and gives her the banging of a lifetime, making her whole body vibrate in relentless . Savvy is insatiable and begs for more, harder, so Codey fucks her into a frenzy and blows his load all over her pretty face.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pleasure Vessel: Codey Steele Fucks Savvy Suxx 1080p

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3 Theodosia

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more rope around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hung a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the beer in the jug and let the stale warm beer drip on her face and body. Between the beer and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the beer will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3 Sartell

Dr. Cupcakes lifts Rachel and sits her across Dr. Straps lap for some spankings. Afterwards they put Rachel back on the floor. Dr. Straps poses for pics with her bound captive. Rachel is then left as the two Dr's go to dinner.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3

Savvy Suxx - Pleasure Vessel (2024) Peever

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Savvy Suxx
Genres: BDSM
Savvy Suxx is a sexy submissive slut who wants to get fucked hard and pushed beyond her limits. Codey Steele is the man for this mission and gives Savvy an experience she will never forget. Starting out the day, Savvy is bound with rope to a chair, her long lean legs are spread wide, exposing her trim pussy. Codey slaps her tits repeatedly, fingers her pussy, and face-fucks her with cock. Already a drooling, quivering mess Savvy begs for him to hit her harder and then cums hard as Codey vibes her clit with the Hitachi.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savvy Suxx - Pleasure Vessel (2024)

Starlight On A Pole Paso Robles

Starlight On A Pole - Extreme domination is what gypsy slave girl Starlight seeks. Mmm the thrill of being tormented to wits end. This slave gets wet between her legs from just the thought of being the subject of a sadistic Master. Masochism is her kink, her ticket to ride. This vagabond, this flower of the south, travels far and wide to feel pain and pleasure in bondage. Roaming from Master to Master, she finds herself negotiating a session at the Sensualpain dungeon. Feed and watered, his slave is put in a cage till Master is ready to play with this sex slave. Well, she really gets what she asked for and then some by the cane, being roughed up with big strong hands groping, poking and pinching till she is almost freaked out of her mind in the hot sun, blindfolded bound at the pole, bit in mouth, dangling precariously from a hook, hands locked in steel restraints above her head, her bare feet ache standing atop a wooden wedge, shivering, shifting the pain from one body part to another as the long torment deteriorates her strength. Enough to take your breath away as you watch her struggles.
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starlight On A Pole

Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug Vaughn

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping
Sex slave Abigail Dupree has been taken her pussy stretching to the next level of extreme. Her Master has her extended on a perch bondage device with her legs hoisted in the air from a stretcher bar that places her in just the right position to be stuffed with food and fucked at the pleasure of her Master. She was in pain from the bondage device while I stretched and explored her sensitive holes. Discipline is thus the foundation of mental adaptation, but initially has only a purely formal validity, purpose. In the course of training the elements of discipline are increasingly being targeted on internalization of rules and prohibitions, and to the personality of the slave. Mental adaptation aims at the gradual inner adaptation of the slave to the desired role model through rules and measures that gradually change reality and perception of reality and eliminate or replace old realities over the long term.
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

File size: 918.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug

Время генерации страницы 0.10960 секунды с 9 запросами