View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 03:09 PM   #40710
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Alisa – fast shocks Artois

With beautiful Alisa, we tried building up the shocks (although she can’t take very high levels), and finishing with a series of fast shocks. She had to tap out soon. Fast shocks are terrible!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14517kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 545.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisa – fast shocks

Assylum - Ass-Slave Yoga Middleboro

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Savannah Fox
Genres: Ass fucking, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Licking cum off floor, Rough oral, Bondage, gagging, Spanking, Big ass
Video language: English
Savannah likes to be a slave and is very athletic, so Dr. Mercies made her his anal yoga slave. He made her roll her mouth on and off his cock and roll her tongue in and out of his ass. Then he fucked her anally on a yoga ball and her yoga mat. He blew a big, thick load all over her tongue, then made her drool it onto the floor and lick it up yoga-style. As a reward, he let her cum quickly after eating all his cum.
Duration: 50:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Ass-Slave Yoga

The Cuck Queen Newfields

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Kiki Isobel is a bratty young girl with more interest in video games than her hot girlfriend, Sasha Wetdream. After Sasha tries to seduce her but gets nothing from her, she decides to take matters into her own hands. Locked up in chastity and transformed into a bondage gimp. Sasha brings home a new hot girl from a nightclub - Millyonaire. She makes Kiki watch in a game of jealousy as she is now a cuckold chastity slave.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5079kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cuck Queen

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3 Orange Walk

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Exclusive Education Mashhad

Snow Mercy is the camp coach - and Christy Cutie is from her same school, so she doesn't want the girls messing with Christy. But while Miss Snow is away, Christy actually picks on the other girls, who then spank her, which Miss Snow sees. So Snow spanks them otk one at a time with her hand. Then she allows Christy to spank each one on the other cheerleaders. Then both Snow and Christy spank them 2 at a time, with hairbrushes. But when Snow discovers that it was actually Christy who started it all, she spanks Christy with hand, hairbrush and the dreaded cane. 92 minutes (including interviews)Interviews are conducted by Amelea Dark as she asks these four spanking stars all about their experiences and past all dealing with your favorite topic - spankings!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:03:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 969.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exclusive Education

Inner circle Hearst

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping
"In the circle" is a metaphor for being in the zone, while being in a Master⁄slave BDSM relationship in private as well as in worldwide public view that has had legal ramifications. The underworld payment for such bravery and honesty extends far and wide... Thank you! If your not inner circle with your BDSM, then your either vanilla. trying too hard or you just do not know the right people. Slave Abigail has been inner circle for a few years now, as if you could not tell... Her service has been exceptional, but you can only tell by the videos that have been published on the regular web. There has been many more sessions that are forbidden or have been banned to be documented on regular web and not just by her Master... This video is pun intended, as close to the inner circle as possible without interfering with protocol. So please enjoy this vanilla video, the lighter side of BDSM. Regular kink is fun, but if you want the real stuff, then you may know what to do Now.
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inner circle

Domination Southampton

Domination explores a sexual tryst between two consensual women in mutual chastity. Shorty is mounted in the stocks and pegged with a strap-on. Still, both women get no release, while both are locked in secure chastity belts.
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5081kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 991.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domination

Время генерации страницы 0.12886 секунды с 9 запросами