View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM   #40713
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3 Atlasburg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

The Pony Powhattan

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Now under the evil control of Mistress Natasha Zarr, Nikki must obey all commands or suffer the electric consequences.
'The Delivery' is a psychological thriller, exploring the fetishes of chastity, female dominance, humiliation and mistress/submissive commands.
Duration: 39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pony

The Escape Room Verbena

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The Escape room is a gripping tale of two girls (Ariana Barbie, Graceyy Baby) and imprisoned in a twisted prison-themed escape room challenge. They have 60 minutes to figure their way out of the BDSM-inspired games. The girls discover the secrets behind each game. Can they escape, or will Mistress (Vegan Beagle) eliminate them?
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 939.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Escape Room

Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4 Cohasset

Amanda is hooded once again,this time with a white nylon. Red and Black tape are wrapped around her mouth. A thick rubber collar is put around her neck, before her tits are bound even more thoroughly with tape. The rest of her head is then wrapped with more and more tape. At this point Amanda stops making any noise and stops trying to struggle. Not only has she completely given up, but it takes all the concentration she can muster just to breathe. A good exercise for her as the serial gagger has many more intense gags for her, but that will be later. The lights go out and Amanda is left in the dark once again. At the end of the clip, i put some behind the scenes footage, of the application of her 1st gag along with some commentary by Amanda after the video was shot.
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock.. Lu Verne

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
We start with our little pervert on her knees bound in a simple and classic chest tie beside the legendary Sexuallybroken bed. Her mouth hole is at just the right height for the 10 inches of furious black thunder that walks up and owns her skull.
Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock..

Assylum - The Rim Gym Neskowin

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Kat Monroe
Genres: Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Rough oral, Spitting, Ass worship, Face slapping, gagging, Spanking, Big ass, Brunette
Kat´s tongue is bruised and ruined from her last therapy, but Dr. Mercies decides to put it to more work. Kat craves hard challenges, and the doctor doesn´t want to treat her half-way. So he takes her filthy tongue to the rim gym for some extreme rimjob training. She eats Dr. Mercies ass while doing various exercies until the is huffing and puffing and dripping sweat. But the only way she is allowed to catch her breath is by breathing the air from his ass. He throws in some rough gagging and rude facefucking, then feed her a patient sperm meal. She was a good patient who left Dr. Mercies proud.
Duration: 35:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 484.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - The Rim Gym

A Tight Strappado for Diamondly Swedesburg

Diamondly is groped and put into a strict strappado. A huge ballgag is added as well as nose hooks. Her nipples are clamped and then tied off to her ankles.
Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Время генерации страницы 0.12070 секунды с 9 запросами