LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stretched To The Max, Sc.1 Heilwood

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation
Video language: English
Cute blond twinks, big fat cocks, rimming, fisting, cum all over pretty faces – let’s be perfectly honest now, what’s not to like about this scene? For all such obvious positives, however, you might find the somewhat curious introduction – centring on an ancient Czech springtime fertility ritual – a little off-putting. It’s certainly not your usual opening salvo in a STAXUS scene, that’s for sure; but suffice it to say that it’s literally only thirty seconds before attention has firmly settled on the two stars – Joel Tamir and mega-sized newbie, Alex Whale – as they kick back in the bedroom and start to enjoy the generous inches that they have clearly both been blessed with. And boy are you in for a treat, as the lads feast on dick in all its glory for your unadulterated entertainment; gobbling for all they’re worth and clearly savouring the taste and feel of rampant man-meat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 935.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stretched To The Max, Sc.1

Czech Hunter Ep. 84 Brickeys

I just came from the bar when I noticed that the streets are still crowded. And when I saw a young adonis waiting at the corner for more than 2 minutes I decided to switch on my cam which I have - luckily - almost always with me. He was really shy even though I started with a high offer. Obviously he waited for a friend which showed up within a few minutes. Bad luck. But when I was about to go home the next adonis passed my way. Well dressed, with some sort of model-face. I had to try it again. I told him that I have a small advertising company and that I want to do a casting with him. When he saw the money he agreed very fast. Two hours later I have learned that even bitches wear expensive clothing. Sometimes.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 49:03
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1121kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 449.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Ep. 84

Police Action, Sc.4 Rose Hill

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation
Video language: English
There’s no denying the distinctly dark side to this topsy-turvy escapade starring Icelandic cop, Charlie Keller, and Czech homeboy, Connor Rex – the latter’s somewhat unexpected demise midway through the scene serving as testimony to the fact that this is not your typical, everyday offering. That rather surprising revelation may leave you wondering how the remainder of the action pans out, of course; but suffice it to say that this is a very arty and thoughtful presentation, which flits back and forth in time and possibly requires almost as much cerebral as carnal analysis.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 930.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Police Action, Sc.4

Czech Hunter, Part 748 (720p,1080p) Lamberton

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Today I met a student of medicine. He was from Slovakia and was seeking a better life. His parents refused to support him anymore, so he didn't have many options. He found a job but needed another one to get by. Student's life can be tough when your wallet is empty. The dude was almost a perfect catch, unfortunately he was quite shy. I had to offer him a lot of cash just for a look at his junk and we had to do it in my apartment. I really liked his tattooed and pierced body. Good that I brought more money than usually because he was way too shy and greedy. He had a girlfriend which made him even more hesitant. The Blowjob was quite nice, but I had to listen to him complaining about the size of my cock... To my surprise he didn't complain at all when I shoved it in his ass. It was so easy.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter, Part 748 (720p,1080p)

Время генерации страницы 0.04863 секунды с 9 запросами