LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Soothing the Savage Beast in Me Yellowstone National Park

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Bareback Assault
Video language: English
Everyone knows that the lust for hardcore sex can bring the beast out of even the most laid back fellow, so it should come as no surprise that this bunch of horny fuckers are in animalistic overdrive right from the off in this fabulous bareback bonanza from the folks at Bareback Assault. Lads like Clark Longhammer, Joe Bexter and Lukas Louda, who are quite literally gagging for oral and anal action with like-minded brutes, and who will literally stop at nothing to get their holes rimmed and stretched by tongues, fingers and (most of all) cocks! The result is a top notch fiesta of wanton gay action that will have you reaching out for the Kleenex in no time; with a bountiful explosion of cum serving as a very satisfying finale!
Format: m4v
Duration: 1:55:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soothing the Savage Beast in Me

Breakin' In Angelus Oaks

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Brad Chase, Sean Ford, Lukas Grande, Logan Cross, Zach Taylor, Blake Mitchell
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Rimming, Cream Pie, Kissing, Cum In Ass, Swimmers, Twink, Spanking, Big Dick, Hunks - Studs, Jock on Twink, Tattoos, Muscular, Jock, Threesome
Video language: English
If you like bad boys, this ass smashing, butt burglar, bang-a-thon will quench your thirst for thugged out, groin gagging gangstas! The well cocked crew of delicious dudes from the wrong side of the tracks live on the edge, breaking into houses, and always busting through the back door! The tattooed thugs throw down jail house HARD! And, eventually their crazy life of crime gets them caught with their pants down, by the fiercely fuckable fuzz!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3395kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breakin' In

Время генерации страницы 0.04523 секунды с 9 запросами