View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 05:54 PM   #2039
Katrin1988

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Katrin1988 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Liliths Winter Parka Bondage

About video: Sure, it's summer, but Lilith just got a deal on a brand new winter coat and she was very anxious to show it off. I agreed that it looked great on her, but once I learned that she was planning to go out that night to a party that I had not been invited to, I decided she wasn't quite ready to show the coat off in public. To ensure she'd comply, I tied her to a chair, still wearing the coat! I gagged her with a multiple wrapped feather boa and left her to struggle while I got ready! She struggled and moaned into her gag, her legs tied wide apart to each leg of the chair, providing a nice view of her sparkly tights and an even better view of her panties! I returned, ready to go, and replaced her gag with a simple strip of tape that conveniently had the word "HELP" printed on it! With that slathered over her mouth, I then wrapped a red feather boa around her head and pulled up the hood of her coat for good measure! Not to worry though. I promised to let her out just as soon as I got back late that night! VERY late that night!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:17:49
File Size : 713Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/d6f1e4df77315/Liliths_Winter_Parka_Bondage.mp4
Katrin1988 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02795 секунды с 9 запросами