luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default 3... 2... None

3... 2... None

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Leather, Pantyhose, Nylon, Teasing, Vibrator

This spunky little one made me crack. He loses my escape contest and, exhausted, he claims second place. Forehead slap. The contest? My dick-tie is evil and effective. A hitachi on the right dicktie can be incapacitating. The escape contest is hopeless. I lay waste to a (formerly) energetic little sub. Watch him drain. The rigging is perfect for teasing, there's an excellent dynamic, also I'm a bit of a tall goddess in this one (the perspective of the camera), so if that's you're thing this is the rare clip for that.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5665kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 447.9 MB

Download 3... 2... None

Making My Slave Eat My Pussy

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Facesitting

I was looking forward to fucking my favorite slave earlier, but when heshowed up a half an hour late I was so angry I had to punish him instead.After calming down by taking my frustration out on him, I realize I'mstill horny and have needs that simply must be met. There's no way agoddess as beautiful as me should ever go unsatisfied, so I summon theslave back to my side and have him lick my pussy as I lay back in bed. Hewon't be cumming at all today, I inform him, but I certainly will and Iwaste little time exploding in his mouth as I hold the back of his headand make him lick my wet pussy. I moan in pleasure as this loser obeys myevery command and tongues me until I cum again and again. So many orgasmsfor me, but none for him! I make him lay on his back and ride his face, mywarm juices flowing all over him while he continues pleasing me with hismouth. I can see his hard-on bulging in his pants but he'll be getting nolove from me! Instead I keep riding his face and bless his mouth one moretime with my delicious cum. Fun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3845kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 363.9 MB

Download Making My Slave Eat My Pussy
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11952 секунды с 9 запросами