View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 08:57 AM   #1469
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 1 Wingo

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Anal, Fingering, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation
A real life, real-time, real domination scene – Real Footage 24/7 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave's devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the day's he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2229kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 1

Extreme & Dominate Collection Of HardTied Questa

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Collection, Compilation, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Erotic, Rubber, Leather, Latex
Video language: English
Sexy slaves with banging bodies are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission!

Total size: 7.5 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme & Dominate Collection Of HardTied

Mom's I'd Like To Fight MILF Mini Tournament Purling

Cast: Penny Barber, Izamar Gutierrez, Mistress Kara
Genres: Femdom, Submission, Wrestling, Pussy Eating, Strapon, Fisting
Today we have 2 mom's and one wrestler who makes everyone call her Mommy. Keeping with Tradition, we have each wrestler matched up for to fight one round against each other. Round 1 is Penny Barber vs. Mistress Kara. Penny Barber come out like a bat out of hell but quickly learn her place on the mats against Kara. Round 2 is Kara vs. Izamar. Can Izamar take advantage of Kara after Penny has worn her down? Round 3 is Izamar vs. Penny Barber. This round is a must see with orgasms on the mat and brutal. The winner is trapped on the mats, held down by two gorgeous wrestlers and made to take brutal pussy fingering. The prize round takes the two losers, one bound in rope bondage, the other controlled by pure brute. Izamar's ass is fucked right over Pennys face, Penny prays nothing falls out while both losers are humiliated by the winner. Tribbing, Fisting, rope bondage, Anal, Orgasms on the mat!!! This match does not disappoint.
Duration: 55:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mom's I'd Like To Fight MILF Mini Tournament

Pretty Hottie's Mouth Is Blasted With Mega Load After Load Port Heiden

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Tarra White,*Mona Lee,*Susan Snow,*Dina,*Alyssia Loop
Genres: Anal,*Blouses,*Gangbang,*Lesbian Sex,*Messy,*Pissing,*Wet And Messy
Those fucked up Demolition Gurlz, consisting of Tarra White, Susan Snow, Gina Devine, and Dina, are at it again with a new babe to totally destroy: Mona Lee! Mona's long been a hardcore fuck freak, else she wouldn't even fuck with these gurlz, but she had no idea that lesbo action could ravage through both of her sweet holes this hard and humiliate and trash her like only these chicks can!
Taking on four freaks with large, cum-blasting strap-ons is no joke, as Mona quickly finds out, as she's slapped into submission and totally gangbanged harder than most dudes could give her! Mona takes it from all sides while getting her face and body blasted with cum at the same time, making it hard for her to even get a breath in as she's pounded unlike ever before!
This chick's mouth is blasted with mega load after load, but even that's not enough for the Demolition Gurlz as she also gets pissed on, leaving her nice and golden showered and covered in wet, creamy nastiness! Mona has never experienced anything like this, so in this special edition of SlimeWave you'll see just how hard and messy we can get at SlimeWave! Let us know how you feel about these insane Demolition Gurlz!
Duration: 47:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6853kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Hottie's Mouth Is Blasted With Mega Load After Load

Pervert BDSM Collection Spearman

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Collection, Compilation, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Facefuck, Anal, Gagging
Sexy slaves with banging bodies are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission!

Total size: 8.4 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert BDSM Collection
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03409 секунды с 9 запросами