View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 10:20 AM   #20483
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

Download Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Assylum - Punished Punk

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Amelia Dire
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Training, 1821, Big cock, Brunette, Tattoos, Two guys
Video language: English

This 20 year-old punk bitch got some rough anal therapy from Orderly Sinn today. You might remember her as the Queen of Anal last summer. Well, she relapsed, and we decided to go to town on her ass, punishment-style. Sinn plays some twisted catch-the-cock games with her as she hobbles around in a couple of humiliating inverted stools, pounds her asshole like a jackhammer, and makes her eat his ass. Fans of hard ass to mouth, facefucking, and gagging will enjoy watching this session as well.

Duration: 47:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2577kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 948.9 MB

Download Assylum - Punished Punk

Darina Nikitina - shock collar fitness

Fitness and a shock collar, don't try this at home! Well, unless you are Darina. Because she is one of the toughest girls we know. She can take hard shocks, and she will keep going. Because she loves fitness!

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14670kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 767.6 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - shock collar fitness

Anal After The Exam

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English

Here is a continued heart pounding look into the life of a sex slave as it unfolds after the exam. Master knows how to push me to the edge and takes full advantage of me as he fucks my asshole deep and long on and the medical exam table after an intense sensation light play 'Swathed In Plastic'. Then the hand spanking and anal fucking starts...

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Anal After The Exam

Wenona Riding The Rope

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Latex

She isn't exactly freely swinging but she certainly feels like she is. Her feet are pulled to the sides to give Cyd Black access to her cunt and the harness she is in lets her sway in the breeze.

Duration: 45:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 514.5 MB

Download Wenona Riding The Rope
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18268 секунды с 9 запросами