Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default New Meat in HELL!

New Meat in HELL!

Cast: Alix Amour
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippping
Video language: English

Alix Amour is a young, blond, piece of meat making her debut in HELL! Keep an eye on this cunt, you will see a lot more of her in the future, we have no doubt. But before all that, what you need to know is she is truly a cunt, a piece of shit, who absolutely craves torture, degradation, exhibition, and objectification. And she is a true masochist who was literally dripping wet as she endured her first true bullwhipping ? 100 lashes ending with 50 from Asmodeous. BrutalMaster held nothing back as he worked this bitch over, as you can see by the rising welts surrounding her whore body. She admits to orgies, being passed around, being used by multiple people in a day ?and she really wants to go to a glory hole as a free-use slut. In other words, the perfect bitch for HELL! You are going to love this session with a true piece of meat? she took it all like a champ, even knowing there was much more to come. Alix Amour, New Meat in HELL! suffering 100 Lashes, just for you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18308kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download New Meat in HELL!

Black n White Lingerie

Johnny got me this super cute garter belt that matched some other lingerie that I had really well. So, I finally decide to try it on for him. I am sure he will like me in this outfit. I put on the white and black lace bra, panties and garter belt with white stockings and black high heels. I even manage to put on my metal collar to prove my worthiness. Of course when I approach Johnny, he has only one thought on his mind. Keeping me in front of him in this lingerie for as long as possible. So, he pulls out the bondage pole, and ties my arms behind my back to the pole. Then, since we are in such a matchy matchy mood, he pops the white ball gag with the black strap in my mouth. This way I can drool. He can watch TV. He can watch me. It's all good.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 397.2 MB

Download Black n White Lingerie

Spread Wide

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Feel the pain wash through you like water and funnel it down to pleasure. A very painful session was done today at the hitching post. This pain slave was bound in one of the most vulnerable positions a female could ever be placed in, legs spread wide and the pussy exposed for full sadistic manipulation such as pussy whipping and labia stretching. These brutal body manipulations are necessary in training the body, preparing it for extreme use in sexual deviants. This kind of painful slave training is a must for the advanced Male Master or Domina. The slave is at the proper height, legs wide and shackled to the wooden post. Her head is restrained in a tight leather head harness above the choking collar with her pussy exposed almost too atrocious to even watch what pain will come. She is poised to scream and cry before starting, hoping for mercy but dare not say a word. One wrong word and Master just may add some heavy weights to them pussy rings, just heavy enough though may tare that tender flesh to ruin that pussy for ever. She serves at the pleasure of her Master!

Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Spread Wide

Azul in the padded cell

Colorful new girl Azul is taking the shock collar challenge in the padded cell. Those last two shocks were a bit brutal, but she managed!!

Duration: 7:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 769.9 MB

Download Azul in the padded cell

Assylum - Punished Punk vol.2

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Amelia Dire
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Breast pain, Crying, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Pussy pain

20 year-old Amelia gets anally hatefucked, head-fucked, face-fucked, and treated at level 10 by Dr. Mercies in this extreme update. She cries from the spanking, cries from the twisted mind-fuckery, and cries from the giant stick rammed up her ass while she plays punk guitar in the air for the staff´s enterpainment. This scene is as hard, fucked-up, and as it gets. You will not find anal BDSM with this level of authentic intensity anywhere else on the digital planet. Let´s hope Amelia relapses, because treating her was a doctor´s sadistic dream.

Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2275kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 928.2 MB

Download Assylum - Punished Punk vol.2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11740 секунды с 9 запросами