View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 12:24 PM   #20485
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Darina Nikitina - Sybian vs Shock Collar

Darina Nikitina - Sybian vs Shock Collar

Darina was so happy she finally got her turn on the Sybian. Of course, we were not going to let her climax so easily, shocking her every time she seemed to get too close. She was so frustrated!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14200kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.8 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - Sybian vs Shock Collar

Black Thong

Johnny seems to really have a thing for thong panties lately. I have never seen him enjoy my ass quite this much. But, I guess that is not a bad thing. And, I have been running a lot, so it probably does look okay. Anyway, back on point, today it is black that he wants to see me in. All black lingerie. Thong, garter belt, stockings, bra, satin gloves, cloth gag and metal collar. He ties me spread eagle using rope with my front side on the bed and me lifting my head up. This way he has the perfect view of my ass, while I am incapable of doing anything productive about it. Oh well, at least someone is enjoying the view.

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 590.9 MB

Download Black Thong

Highland Manor House - Hmh Bedtime Hand Tawsings For Bella And Alisha

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24517kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Highland Manor House - Hmh Bedtime Hand Tawsings For Bella And Alisha

A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Poor Jennah's situation continues to get worse. The man now starts tying up her face. He attaches these 4 hooks to her nose and pulls them in all directions. Not that painful, but humiliating and a nuisance. Next, he ties her elbows together and then forces her wrists up, painfully wrenching her shoulders. She is tied this way. She is soon placed on the floor and arched into an excruciatingly tight hogtie. He uses the twine tied in her hair to force her head back as well. He leaves her for a while. When he returns he has a camera. He takes some pics and video to show the rest of the family. They will be amused by her telling them that she is a "Hogtied Whore Pig" multiple times through her very effective sponge and tape gag. They will also be amused by her pathetic begging to be untied from her hogtie. One problem solved, now to take care of her trying to take her husbands property. The man has an over seas friend who will gladly pay top dollar for such a cutie. Jennah is released from her hogtie and the man walks away to make transportation arrangements.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2

Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English

Master James reflects... One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the DEBRISx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials. Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave. In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value. The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are always to find new ways with the individual disposition in mind.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Double Hooked Cock Sucker
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10957 секунды с 9 запросами