Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Master James

Master James

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English

She is running out of time. Master James puts slave abigail in yet another predicament with fire and sisal string attached to clothes pins on her nipples and pussy. A terror, a long anticipation for the excitement of the possibility that her lady parts maybe pulled off. - She is running out of time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Master James

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more rope around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hung a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the beer in the jug and let the stale warm beer drip on her face and body. Between the beer and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the beer will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

Dirty Chai Filthy Penance

Cast: Chai
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping

Dirty Chai may be the, well, dirtiest cunt to ever be degraded in hell! In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well. Then the beating begins with a braided whip which looks almost harmless until you see the cruel marks it leaves. During all this, the cunt is whimpering and moaning and reminding us that she completely understands why she is in hell! While still bound, the plug comes out of her ass and yet another humiliation is in store for her. This is a true piece of meat who understands that hell! is the place for her. Dirty Chai?s Filthy Penance, just for you.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18324kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty Chai Filthy Penance

Fluid Bondage

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Anal toys, BDSM

What could be better than two of the filthiest girls out there in the same session? How about the two of them competing with each other to be the sickest, nastiest whore for Dr. Mercies? Today we have a special treat for you, folks. Very hard painal and frozen cum for poor Anastasia, both girls piss from each other's asses using the same tubing that binds them, endless ass eating, and some hard caning and degradation that bring some intense physical and emotional moments to this scene. Who won? You'll have to watch to find out.

Duration: 1:52:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2212kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fluid Bondage

Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I clover clamp her cunt lips and then tie them off to the spreader bar. I should have tied the spreader bar to the ring in the floor, but Ariel is still feeling their effect. I the tie her wrists to the overhead hoist effectively placing her in a seated strappado. Her head is pulled back and her hair is tied off. Ariel is now in complete agony and I know she is very sorry for her poor job performance. Just to make sure I will leave her like this until quitting time. I return later as the coffee she made is unacceptable. I pour it over her head to make a statement before leaving her to endure once again. I finally release her at the end of the day. I think overall her training went very well, and from now on I will have a much better employee. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the vid.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 387.6 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11941 секунды с 9 запросами