View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 01:15 PM   #2198
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Christy Love Dominates The Gimp and Fucks Him in the Ass Center Barnstead

Cast: Christy Love, Papa Georgio
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Handjob, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Boot Licking, Vibrator, Masturbation, Squirting, Milking, Cum Eating, Mask
Video language: English
Hey loser! Today's your lucky day. Hot Asian MILF Christy Love is in a good mood and willing to put up with your pathetic lame self. She tells you her five golden rules for servicing her and lets you watch her use her gimp of the day, Papa Georgio. Georgio wears a hood and his cock is locked up in chastity. Christy womanhandles Georgio to his knees and lets him clean her shiny thigh high red boots. Georgio's tongue glides along the vinyl, from the tip of his Mistress' toe to the top of the boot nestled near her perfect pussy. Pleased with her gimp's performance, she pushes his face into her ass and makes him smell it. Georgio tries to please her, inhaling the glorious smell from her sweaty ass. Christy commands Georgio onto his back and then sits on his face, him and allowing him to worship her. Satisfied with his ass licking, she pulls aside her mesh red thong to reveal her beautiful shaved pussy. She gives him permission to worship her cunt and Georgio uses his pathetic tongue to bring his Mistress to an orgasm. Next, Georgio is in a latex shirt with his legs tied up and open. Christy laughs as she shoves her strap-on cock into his whore mouth. She holds his nostrils shut and makes him choke on her perfect cock. Then she gives him the honor of receiving her cock. Georgio moans, his feet curling as his Mistress' cock penetrates his tight hole. His hole is so tight but Christy knows exactly how to stretch out this slave's ass. She fucks it open, telling him she needs to prepare him for all of her friends who he'll be servicing also. Georgio cries out as Christy laughs and pounds his little slut hole. Finally, Christy lets this sad slave worship her perfect size six feet. Georgio works his tongue between each toe and lavishes her heels with attention. Pleased, Christy sits on his face and lets him lick her to another orgasm. She cums hard and turns her attention to his pitiful caged leaking cock. She releases it from the cage and plays with the copious amounts of precum leaking from the tip. Georgio is so hot from pleasuring his Mistress, he's hard and aching for any attention she'll give his cock. Christy pushes her gimp's cock into her pussy and uses it for her pleasure. She takes every inch, fucking down on it as Georgio squirms beneath her. Giggling, she cums hard drenching her slave in all her delicious squirt. Then she drain's Georgio's balls and wipes his disgusting cum all over his disgusting face. Maybe one day you'll be so lucky.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christy Love Dominates The Gimp and Fucks Him in the Ass

Jemma Jansen - Good Puppies Get Treats Northallerton

Cast: Colby Jansen, Jemma Jansen
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Pussy Licking, Mask, Puppy Play, Rimming, Chastity, Foot Licking, Toys
Jemma Jansen is getting impatient waiting on her bed for her puppy, Colby Jansen. When Colby gets on the bed, Jemma puts a puppy mask over his head and tells him to fetch his tail. Colby grabs his butt-plug tail in his mouth and gives it to Jemma. Jemma gets it wet, shoves it inside Colby?s asshole, and makes him wag it. After that Jemma makes Colby lick her high-heel shoes and then her pretty bare feet. She unzips her pants exposing her pretty pussy and gives her puppy a new treat to lick. Colby takes her pants off and Jemma turns over onto her knees to get her pussy and ass licked from behind. Jemma gets a big pink dildo and attaches it to her strap-on and fucks Colby?s ass deep and hard.
Duration: 42:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9671kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jemma Jansen - Good Puppies Get Treats

A Chance Of A Lifetime Hugheston

Cast: Maitresse Madeline, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Pussy Licking
Over the years there have been lots of men who've wandered through the doors of The Armory trying to worship me. A lot of them were undeniably talented and wonderful and many of them totally unworthy of my attention but never a Will Havoc. You see, Will is in a completely different category, a category of his own. Seriously, this is the type of man I would date! If you haven't discovered during the four years of me directing Divine Bitches that being a dominatrix doesn't mean you have to give up sex, be stone cold and never touch another man sexually nor does it mean you are some man hating feminist, quite to the contrary actually. It drives me nuts when people have this lame stereotype about a dominatrix that almost puts us in this asexual category as if we're weak if we show our sexual wants or we can't be tough while exposing that side. I find it hot that I need sex ALL the time. I want sex and musthave it. I celebrate loving men. Adoring men. Wanting to fuck men and most of all wanting to hurt men from the bottom of my heart and with all the passion in my soul. Will is the first man that walked through these doors with all my non negotiables on point. Cool confidence, unabashed kinkiness, intelligence, rugged attitude, impossibly handsome looks and he studied dance for gods sake! This is one well rounded cultured dude! All I really wanted to do was ask him out, climb on top of him and do dirty, filthy things while he's inside me, not kick him in the balls! But, like all good dominatrix I remained professional and did what I do best which was seduce the fuck out of him, make all his kinkiest fantasies come true, show him what it feels like to be at the feet of a strong woman and milk his prostate like there is no tomorrow. The only unfortunate thing is for you because once the shoot was over the real fun happened yet cameras weren't rolling. I suppose you'll just have to let YOUR kinkiest fantasies wander.. just like I did mine.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Chance Of A Lifetime

Sensual sex with skinny Russian cutie Katty West Greenford

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Katty West
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Small Tits, Kissing, Couples, Cumshot
Smokin’ hot brunette Katty West seductively removes her dressing robe in front of Johnny Oblong, who is mesmerized by the pierced babe’s incredible body. Exposing her small, natural tits, Katty kneels in front of her bearded lover, taking the full length of his long, thick cock in her cum-hungry mouth and treating him to a sensual, deepthroat blowjob. Aroused, the beautiful Euro spreads her legs and invites Johnny to eat out her pussy, and then the well-hung stud fucks Katty in missionary position on the bed. Following a sexy side fuck, the Russian nymph rides Johnny’s big dick in cowgirl before bending over to take a doggystyle pounding from behind, moaning loudly with each hard thrust. When it’s time to cum, the muscular hunk pulls out and spills a load all over Katty’s tight ass, and then the satisfied lovers end the steamy session with a soft, lingering kiss.
Duration: 22:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11962kbps
Audio: 198kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sensual sex with skinny Russian cutie Katty West

Her Whore Mouth: Samantha Mack And Jessie Lee Maassluis

Cast: Samantha Mack, Jessie Lee
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal Play, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, LezDom, Stockings, Pierced Nipples, Slapping, Spanking, Toys
Jessie Lee is naked, hungry, bound and blindfolded. Her luscious ass has been sitting on this cold hardwood floor for two days. When Mistress Samantha Mack returns with food and water, it is only enough to ensure that Jessie has the energy to satisfy Samantha?s sexual urges. There is evidence that Jessie played with herself without permission. Samantha knows her slave did it on purpose with the hope of being punished but she can?t resist playing with Jessie?s big ass. Baby Girl?s thick, round ass can take so much punishment, it?s unbelievable! It can turn all kinds of colors, pink, red, black, and blue. It only takes a few hard slaps from Samantha?s exquisitely manicured hands to moisten Jessie?s tight pink whore hole. Samantha uses a paddle to warm up those butt cheeks. She knows how to even make a little paddle sting. Jessie?s ass jiggle turns her mistress on. Samantha turns up the pain level with a flogger. It makes Jessie?s cunt dripping wet and Samantha can?t resist kissing and licking up that pussy juice. She owns that sweet cunt. Jessie?s poor ass glows red but now it?s time for the Crop. Samantha finishes with a Leather Strap. It hurts plenty but Jessie needs to please her mistress. Samantha slides a big glass dildo into her baby girl?s ass. She loves seeing the shiny glass slide in and out of the asshole, spreading that tight backdoor unbelievably wide. Punishment awaits if it slides out of her ass. Samantha fills her slave?s whore hole with a vibrator before fucking her ass with the glass dildo. Jessie is left speechless as her holes are filled and fucked. Samantha warns this may be the last time she ever lets her whore cum. Jessie shows her appreciation by deep throating the ass dildo clean. Now that Samantha has had some fun she puts Jessie to work sucking her pussy. Jessie is well trained and knows how to bring her mistress to orgasm. The only thing more gratifying than feeling her slaves tongue on her clit is watching her slave?s ass get stretched and pounded. Samantha fucks her whore slave in the pussy with a giant, pink, strap-on dildo. Jessie soon begs for it in her ass. Once the cock fills her ass Jessie is right at home. Samantha loves seeing her slave moan, overwhelmed by pain and pleasure.
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9801kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Whore Mouth: Samantha Mack And Jessie Lee

A Chastity Punishment For The Fuck Slave Lindseyville

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Robert Axel
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Foot Licking, Pussy Licking
Robert Axel returns almost making to the ends of training and the Bitches need to humble this gorgeous muscle to remind him that despite being a beautiful piece of meat he still belongs on the floor with his face in the dirt. Mistress Lorelei Lee whips him and hangs all over his strong body while tormenting his cock then fucking him in the ass. At this point all he wants is to get inside his beautiful mistress and he thinks he will until Lorelei locks his cock away in a CB6000 and rides and rubs all over his strong body letting him have little tastes of her perfect ass and pussy. Robert swells and throbs in his chastity belt and Mistress Lorelei Lee couldn't be happier!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:20
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 386.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Chastity Punishment For The Fuck Slave

Dominating Delirious Hunter Destroys Filthy Liar Rico

Cast: Delirious Hunter, Mike Panic
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fingering, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Handjob, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Latex, Vibrator, Rimming, Rimjob, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Suspension
The fierce blonde Delirious Hunter knows the deal is going down today, but something just doesn't feel right. This lying dirtbag Mike Panic, just ins't telling her the whole truth. This is her world and she demands this filthy liar learn a lesson. With a swift knee to Mike's delicate crotch, he crumbles to the grown as Delirious restrains him. It's time for this asshole to learn a lesson. She strips his pants off throws him on the grown. She grabs his cock with a hard tight grip as he screams for mercy. Delirious knows the best way to teach a man to be loyal is through his ass. She straps on a huge strap on cock and fucks Mike deep. Mike screams in pain as he is plowed by this powerful mistress. Her cock goes deeper and deeper with punishment as Mike gets rock hard. Maybe it's time for Mike to cum, maybe that will show his loyalty. Mike gets rock hard with Delirious' fingers up his ass. As he gets right up to the edge and begs to cum, she denies him over and over again. This is her world and it's time for her pleasure. She sits on his face and demands he use that lying mouth for some good and eat her wet tight pussy and asshole. She pulls out the hitachi and cums all over Mike Panic. That lying mouth of his might have got her off, but is not forgiven yet. She moves on to use Mike's hard cock for some good use. She fucks him while he is fully restrained in rope bondage. She cums hard again all over her toy. Next she suspends Mike's feet into the air and he is helpless to her whims. She jerks off his hard cock and tells Mike to get dirty. Right as Mike is about to explode his load, she pulls off and starts flogging his ass. This liar is denied and punished with corporal. Mike's ass turns bright red from the paddle and flogger. He begs his mistress for mercy.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominating Delirious Hunter Destroys Filthy Liar

Время генерации страницы 0.02970 секунды с 9 запросами