View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 01:29 PM   #20488
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cherry English - cute shocks

Cherry English - cute shocks

Tiny Cherry English is back! Her shock collar reactions are so cute! Join now to watch this new video and all of our other videos!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14572kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 661.7 MB

Download Cherry English - cute shocks

Black Straight Jacket

Okay. Johnny has this thing where if he tries something in one color and it looks really good, he wants to try it in a different color or predicament. Apparently, a straight jacket is not immune to this treatment. He decides to get this black straight jacket (in a smaller size, because I lost a little weight) to "see what it would look like". Sure. Likely story. As soon as it arrives on the front porch, Johnny wants to try it on me. I am only wearing black panties, garter belt, stockings and t-shirt at the time. He has me remove my t-shirt to get the best fit for the straight jacket. When, I have it on, he likes it. Really likes it. As I am standing in the living room, he secures my legs together with multple leather straps (another recent impulse purchase-our existing leather straps were getting worn out) and then gives me a cumbersome black duct tape gag. I can't do much, but stand here. So, that is what I do. Stand here in my new straight jacket and leather straps and try to move around as much as allowed. Aren't you glad Johnny has an online shopping habit?

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 344.6 MB

Download Black Straight Jacket

Odette Delacroix Breaking Pointe Part 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.
Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque,

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Odette Delacroix Breaking Pointe Part 1

Busty MILF bound to the blowjob machine

The one, the only, the legendary Darling is here today to be destroyed as only she can be. Live BaRS shows are the very toughest shows out there, and most do not have what it takes. Darling most certainly does. Let's put this busty hardbodied MILF through her paces, shall we?
We start off with tight tit bondage that juts Darling's huge tits up and outwards before dropping her down to her knees. Her knees is where she will stay. Time to use that throat. In addition to that six pack, booming ass and massive breasts, Darling has an impressive set of well trained holes. This cougar is a three hole slut of the highest order.
Strapped into the blow job machine on top of a sybian is a sure fire recipe for brain melting orgasm overload. Brain melting orgasms are Darling's favorite. We flip the switches and as the machine roar to life we make full use of her open mouth. Darling drools and cums and screams. This level of overload would break most, but Darling is just getting started. This is her happy place.
BaRS show are relentless and face paced, and this is only the warm up. We take our dazed and confused fucktoy out of the blow job machine and have her assume a basic waiting slave position while we set up the next position. Today promises to be fun...

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Busty MILF bound to the blowjob machine

Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4

Amanda is hooded once again,this time with a white nylon. Red and Black tape are wrapped around her mouth. A thick rubber collar is put around her neck, before her tits are bound even more thoroughly with tape. The rest of her head is then wrapped with more and more tape. At this point Amanda stops making any noise and stops trying to struggle. Not only has she completely given up, but it takes all the concentration she can muster just to breathe. A good exercise for her as the serial gagger has many more intense gags for her, but that will be later. The lights go out and Amanda is left in the dark once again. At the end of the clip, i put some behind the scenes footage, of the application of her 1st gag along with some commentary by Amanda after the video was shot.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

Download Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11904 секунды с 9 запросами