Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Anal Table Manners

Anal Table Manners

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
Video language: English

The night before Sailor's epic session in the padded cell, I invited her to dinner. I had noodles. She had noodles too... from her ass. There was much painal to go along with them. And giant pickle insertions. And ass hair removal via pliers. And piss. She said she needed this. It's been hard for her to find a sadist who delivers. It was a good meal for them both.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5790kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Anal Table Manners

Quarantine Dreams

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

After a few days together, Leah's ass had been through quite a lot. So Dr. Mercies decided it was the perfect time to roughly brutalize it all over again. For the sake of variety, he took her to the bathroom this time and had her sit on the counter. There, he reamed her with the dildo glove extremely roughly and did some very rude, prolonged ass-to-mouth on her. They bonded so well during this that the doctor softened up a bit and actually fucked her ass somewhat kindly. This less to a mutual orgasm and a very rare in-the-ass cumshot for the doctor. Naturally, Leah ate her anal creampie before serving as Dr. Mercies' urinal and ass licker. Maybe this sounds like a cruel day for Leah, but it was truly another great one for her. And quarantine--well, that's been pretty great for the doctor.

Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4564kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 979.7 MB

Download Quarantine Dreams

Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro

It has been a few years since Ariel last visited. Ariel has a fan who orders a custom every time where Ariel is a naughty secretary who seems to enjoy getting into mischief. I have not finished editing the custom, but I made him an intro that describes the story line that we went with. I thought I'd share it with members as well until I get the final video edited.

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 272.1 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro

River Endza

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping

In this first scene that Goddess Kyaa has prepared, She has Her slave River and slave Abigail tied up in a little challenge that will test their teamwork abilities. The two slaves could not contrast each other any more than they do with slave River in light pink from head to toe and towering almost a foot over slave Abigail who is in all black. Scattered on the floor is a variety of different sized weights and a box of pebbles. Goddess Kyaa has them cuff each others hands behind their backs and proceeds to tether them together using clover clamps on their tits and a piece of twine between them that hosts a singular hook. Their goal is to move as many weights as they can in 3 minutes, from the floor to the box of pebbles using only the hook. It proves to be harder than they both expected. After failing miserably, Goddess Kyaa has no other option but to punish them for being such losers. She obviously enjoyed herself though as I think you will too.

Duration: 18:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 933.1 MB

Download River Endza

Ariel - milked from above

Young Ariel has been through a lot already. She is always kept in bondage, because she can not be trusted yet, and her nipples need clamps most of the time to keep them prepared. Without bondage, Ariel would take off the clamps, she is not completely docile yet. The harsh clover clamps pinch her nipples so they become a little longer for better milking grip with our electronic breast training machine. She is chained to the wall, flat on her back, and the milking cups are dangling above her. She can't move much, all she can do is lie there and get milked. It's rather painful after a while, so we dangled a magic wand between her legs for a bit of distraction.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14664kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ariel - milked from above
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13055 секунды с 9 запросами