View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 02:21 PM   #732
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pleasure Of The Divine Bitches Thornfield

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Blonde, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Pussy Eating, Feet, Pegging, Rough Sex, Natural Boobs, Tattoo
Video language: English
The stunning goddess Lorelei Lee knows all about men?s filthy dirty fantasies. Zane Anders has dreams and hopes of serving for the Divine Bitches, but is just a pathetic little worm that must prove himself of worth. Fully bound in robe bondage, Lorelei digs her perfect golden heels into Zanes hard thick cock and balls. This worthless man must be taught a lesson with corporal punishment and intense cock slapping. Begging for the tiniest drip of pleasure, Lorelei teases his cock with her glorious full pussy lips, denying him any real satisfaction. His dick drips with precum with the slightest little flick of her tongue. Desiring more punishment and pleasure, Lorelei delivers it deep with a hard strap on pegging while stroking and preparing his cock with her perfect feet. Now fully tied up and helpless, Lorelei is able to use his obedient cock to bring her to divine orgasms. The worm desperately begging for permission to cum, Lorelei denies him over and over again. None of this is about him or his dick. Only the pleasure of the divine bitches.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pleasure Of The Divine Bitches

Donovan's Test - Part 1 Nuevo

Donovan is a brand new model to FutileStruggles and, as usual, I want to test drive her to see what she can do. The clip starts with Donovan standing with her legs tied spread wide. Hers wrists are tied overhead, pulling her tight body taut. I let her get acclimated before I commence groping and slapping er tits and ass. She whimpers and moans as I play with her stretched body, even turning her around as I please. I crotchrope her and pull up tight on it as I continue slapping her ass. She whimpers with each swat, but it looks like she is enjoying herself a little too much. Let's see what happens when we clamp her nipples and then tie the clamps overhead as well. Donovan whimpers, but judging by her expressions, she is enjoying herself even more. I leave her alone for a short while as I admire my handy work. I soon return with a ballgag, which is promptly strapped in her willing mouth. I step back and enjoy the view once again, but my ultimate goal today is to get her into a strict hogtie. I untie her ankles from the make shift spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 448.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan's Test - Part 1

Pretty Hottie's Mouth Is Blasted With Mega Load After Load West Berlin

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Tarra White,*Mona Lee,*Susan Snow,*Dina,*Alyssia Loop
Genres: Anal,*Blouses,*Gangbang,*Lesbian Sex,*Messy,*Pissing,*Wet And Messy
Those fucked up Demolition Gurlz, consisting of Tarra White, Susan Snow, Gina Devine, and Dina, are at it again with a new babe to totally destroy: Mona Lee! Mona's long been a hardcore fuck freak, else she wouldn't even fuck with these gurlz, but she had no idea that lesbo action could ravage through both of her sweet holes this hard and humiliate and trash her like only these chicks can!
Taking on four freaks with large, cum-blasting strap-ons is no joke, as Mona quickly finds out, as she's slapped into submission and totally gangbanged harder than most dudes could give her! Mona takes it from all sides while getting her face and body blasted with cum at the same time, making it hard for her to even get a breath in as she's pounded unlike ever before!
This chick's mouth is blasted with mega load after load, but even that's not enough for the Demolition Gurlz as she also gets pissed on, leaving her nice and golden showered and covered in wet, creamy nastiness! Mona has never experienced anything like this, so in this special edition of SlimeWave you'll see just how hard and messy we can get at SlimeWave! Let us know how you feel about these insane Demolition Gurlz!
Duration: 47:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6853kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Hottie's Mouth Is Blasted With Mega Load After Load

Assylum - Punished Punk Richmond Dale

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Amelia Dire
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Training, 1821, Big cock, Brunette, Tattoos, Two guys
This 20 year-old punk bitch got some rough anal therapy from Orderly Sinn today. You might remember her as the Queen of Anal last summer. Well, she relapsed, and we decided to go to town on her ass, punishment-style. Sinn plays some twisted catch-the-cock games with her as she hobbles around in a couple of humiliating inverted stools, pounds her asshole like a jackhammer, and makes her eat his ass. Fans of hard ass to mouth, facefucking, and gagging will enjoy watching this session as well.
Duration: 47:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2577kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 948.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Punished Punk

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1 Grandfield

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

Assylum - Pervert Pilgrimage Remer

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Foot licking, Gaping, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Breast pain, Crying, Face slapping, Frozen cum bukkake, gagging, Mind fucking, N
If you´ve seen Jessica´s previous sessions, you know she´s the real deal. A submissive masochist who gives her all physically and mentally. That´s why we brought her back for Thanksgiving--because Dr. Mercies wanted to make something really special. This 1-hour 15-minute, extreme anal domination session is part 1 of an extraordinary 2-hour adventure that begins with a trip through Dr. Mercies´ perverted world, leads to the seeding of a new world with his frozen cum, and culminates in a "cornholecopia." Jessica pushed her limits hard for the sake of experiencing and making this, so we hope you´ll enjoy it.
Duration: 1:18:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Pervert Pilgrimage

Assylum - Painal Training vol.1 Waxahachie

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Patient Carmen Capri
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass to other girls mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Punishment, Big ass, Brunette, Female dom, Tattoos
Carmen had a perverted desired to be dominated, so we dominated her ass with some hard painal therapy. Her ass was nearly virginal, but we stuck training wheels in it and rolled her around on them until her rectum was stretched wide open. Then we fucked her roughly over the desk, did endless ass to mouth on her, and made her eat lots of ass. Nurse Holl assisted with her strap-on. This is one incredibly hot, manhandled, womanhandled, degraded, teary-eyed patient. One of Dr. Mercies´ favorite therapy sessions and, we think, an awesomely perverse end to 2014, our first year treating patients.
Duration: 43:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4366kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Painal Training vol.1

Время генерации страницы 0.11957 секунды с 9 запросами