All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Filthy Whore - Live Show Part 1

Filthy Whore - Live Show Part 1

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kristina Rose, Isis Love
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English

The first part of our Live Show starts with the amazing Kristina Rose on the floor with a wooden spreader bar with spiked ends bound to her knees, prying them uncomfortably open and one ankle drilled into the floor with a metal cuff. She chats with the members offering them friendly responses with a pretty girl smile.The first challenge is the 5 minute challenge. The deal is the model has 5 minutes to escape from the bondage. If she can get free, she gets an orgasm. If she can't get free, then she does not get to cum and gets punished. JP binds Kristina in a ball gag, wrists and elbows strapped together, thighs strapped together, and ankles strapped together. She squirms and tries as much as she can to get free. Her breathing is labored and moans are rhythmic. she doesn't get free.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Filthy Whore - Live Show Part 1

BondageCafe - Cherie DeVille - The Fetish Rock - Part 1 [wmbcv-1189]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Jim lets her struggle for a bit in her cute little outfit but then ties her feet to her muzzle gag in an awesome hogtie. She can't do much and by the sounds of her whimpering she's not having much fun.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4810kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 663.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Cherie DeVille - The Fetish Rock - Part 1 [wmbcv-1189]

SlaveMouth - Rebecca Vanguard (Sailor Luna) - Sailing The Sloppy Seas

Studio: SlaveMouth

This is our messiest scene by a wide margin. Since the girl's name used to be Sailor Luna, Dr. Mercies thought it would be fun to make her sail in a sea of her own slop; but he got a bit more than he bargained for.

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SlaveMouth - Rebecca Vanguard (Sailor Luna) - Sailing The Sloppy Seas

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1

Cherry is a woman who absolutely loves bondage. I ask her some questions before we start and find out just how much. She tells me the tighter the better... Just my kind of woman. I interview her a bit longer as I like her cute southern accent and before long she won't be saying anything, lol. I stop asking questions and leave cherry sitting on her stool. She gets a nervous look on her face as she waits for what's to come next. I walk up behind her and grab her by her hair and pull her to her feet. I tell her to put her arms behind her back and she seems excited to do so. I then start tying her upper body. I add ropes above and below her breasts as well as tying her arms behind her back. cherry loves the bondage... you can tell by the look on her face as she is being bound. I finally stop and take a break. I smack her ass, pull her hair and manhandle her a bit before I start adding more ropes. I add a Tight Crotchrope. I tie it off to a ring bolted to the floor in front of her. I then tie a rope to the back of her chest harness, and tie it off up high to a fence post behind her. I smack her ass and manhandle her a bit more. I ask her if she's ready to be gagged. The look on her face says it all, but she answers me anyway. I then make her ask me to gag her... she even says please. I shove the ballgag in her mouth and strap it in tight. I play with her a little more as I cut away her skirt. I then get more rope and start tying her legs. After her thighs are tied, I tie a rope from her chest harness to an overhead hard point. Now cherry is tied and is being pulled from all directions. I finish binding her crossed legs. cherry is standing with a crotchrope pulling her forward and down. A rope pulling her back and another pulling her straight up. Now I add a hairtie and then I tie it back, forcing her to look up. I now continue manhandling and smacking her ass as cherry moans into the huge gag. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a while as cherry enjoys her tight bondage. At the end of the clip I release her crotchrope and ungag her. I ask her if she's ready to be hogtied and she says "yes". This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1

BondageCafe - Arielle Lane - Self Determination [wmbcv-1198]

Studio: BondageCafe

Some of my bondage sets are pretty complex - others are not. In certain ways this is not. The bondage is just a series of bands of rope that run the length of Alexis' body rendering her completely helpless. She can't reach anything, and she can't pull out of it.

Duration: 31:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BondageCafe - Arielle Lane - Self Determination [wmbcv-1198]
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13065 секунды с 9 запросами