View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 02:25 AM   #7174
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default A Mandy Marx Humiliation Classic: More It Hurts, Harder I...

A Mandy Marx Humiliation Classic: More It Hurts, Harder It Gets

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Chastity, Torture

When your thing is humiliation, and you're in front of me, and you're stuck in a cock crimper? I purposefully waited to film this concept with this boy. Same boy from Shame Boner. Same boy who gets shame boners in every single session. The breathing, my god-level flirting, the boy's quiet, head-shaking admission of defeat. I'm excited for you to see this pure humiliation. Priced a dolar cheaper in the hopes more eyes will see it. (What's the matter, boy, you feel cheap? That give you a shame boner through time and space??) Ends with me stroking and calling his u-shaped penis "safe" and "non-threatening"" in a cooing voice as I lube up and gently stroke.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5668kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 402.6 MB

Download A Mandy Marx Humiliation Classic: More It Hurts, Harder It Gets

A Gimp's Reward

Cast: Jenna Jones
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Leather

Mistress Jenna has transformed her slave into a helpless leather gimp. He failed as a human and hopefully will become a much better slave now that every choice has been taken away from him. Miss Jenna is pleased with his 1st week of training as her obedient gimp and rewards him with a slow, teasing orgasm. What he doesn't know is Jenna has one more special reward in store and makes him lick and suck off every last drop of cum from her hands.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 881.9 MB

Download A Gimp's Reward
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14300 секунды с 9 запросами