View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 08:02 AM   #17855
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine's Way 2 Cape Coral

Cast: Jet Setting Jasmine, Maus
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Footing, Squirting, Masturbation, Vibrator, Cumshot, Ebony
Video language: English
Surprise Surprise, Maus remembered to come to 69 Jasmine Way for his session! Jet Setting Jasmine is so pleased with her sub?s training, that she decides to fuck his ass with her foot AND a monster strap-on. It?s time for Maus to admit just what a filthy slut he really is - and when he does - Mistress Jasmine rewards him with a face full of squirt! Featuring bondage, anal, foot fucking, spanking, strap-on, deep throating, cum eating, hitachi, and squirting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine's Way 2

Arabelle Raphael Destroys Marcelo Ronneby

Cast: Marcelo, Arabelle Raphael
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Anal Fisting, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Masturbation, Vibrator, Toys, Wax, Pain
Video language: English
Arabelle Raphael is set on destroying Marcelo today. He wants to push his limits but she wants him to regret ever coming to her in the first place so she starts the day off by covering his balls with lots of clothespins. Gagged and strapped down spread eagle with an asshook holding him in place Marcelo, a.k.a. trashcan is a helpless little worm who talks a big game about being a tough sub and Mistress Arabelle wants to be impressed. But she has her doubts. She gives him a good caning on his sensitive feet and reminds him about gratitude and thanking her for every little thing she does to him. Pathetic and screaming with each swat of the cane Marcelo wants to please his Mistress but he has a long way to go. Marcelo needs a lesson in manners so a hot red wax treatment might do the job. Arabelle drips the candle wax on his most delicate areas like his nipples, his balls and his limp dick. Oh, he is such a drama queen with all his hollering and shrieking. It's very intrusive and takes up a lot of space and Arrabelle informs him that men already take up too much space so she tapes his mouth shut. She slaps his dick with a leather slapper but his yowling is so loud he breaks through the tape. Arabelle his face with her big, beautiful breasts to shut him up some more. Now this is Mistress Arabelle's time and she will do whatever the fuck she wants and Marcelo will thank her for it. Moving on into another position Marcelo is tied up like a bitch on all fours with his pitiful little ass exposed and ready to get fucked. Raven haired beauty Arabelle wears a huge, heavy, menacing strap-on dildo that she is going to use to fuck Marcelos ass up! She fucks his useless hole with her big cock and then she fists his ass until he seems to cum. OK enough of that, it's time for Mistress Arabelle to get off. Is there any use for Marcello's sad cock? Arabelle gets it good and hard and climbs on top to have her way. She vibes her clit with the Hitachi and grinds her sexy pussy all over this human dildo pleasuring herself until she cums. Mistress Arabelle decides it is OK for Marcelo to cum so she sits on his face and orders him to jizz all over her feet. Of course this pathetic loser has to clean up all the disgusting spunk off of her lovely toes so he licks it up and thanks her.
Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabelle Raphael Destroys Marcelo

A Divine Giantess Ruther Glen

Cast: Dylan Ryan, Aiden Starr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Submission, Strapon, Torment, Vibrator
Welcome Amazon Dylan Ryan to Divine Bitches! Cole Brooks learns his place beneath the foot of an Amazon when Goddess Aiden Starr invites Dylan to Divine Bitches. Cole yearns to be controlled and manipulated by the Bitches and is made to worship the perfect form of woman, an amazon! Aiden demands Cole to worship The Amazon's large beautiful feet, perfect ass and strong long legs. He's single tailed to submission then trampled by the feet of The Amazon. The Bitches peg his ass with a strap-on and torment his balls then use his 21 year old cock for their pleasure. After they get theirs and leave him covered in their nectar they allow him to release his filthy seed but little does Cole know he will have to endure one very cold cruel consequence.
Duration: 1:11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Divine Giantess

Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 4 Croton

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Crossdressing, Rubber, Bondage, Strapon, Punishment
One of the stipulations was that I would give my slave to another Mistress for one of the days (see here) and another condition was that he would have to spend 24 hours as. Decided my slave would be dressed in some kind of female attire for the entire 24 hours, be fucked on his back like. I spent a long time dressing him slowly turning him into my rubber sissy doll. Including a lesson in proper deportment in the garden. She seems to have been paying attention to my deportment lessons, as you can see here she is bring her toes down in a line in front of her, i.e. slightly crossing one leg in front of the other. This is a more feminine way to walk, making the hips and body sway. Later in the day, I decided it was time for her to spend some time in ballet boots. Ballet boots have 8 inch heels making the wearer walk. And, I came up with the most ingenious, though perhaps cruel, way to keep my slave on her toes. I suspended her into the bondage frame over a treadmill suspending her so the boots just touched it. Her giant clitty was obviously locked into a chastity device but I was able to clamp the top and attach this to the front rail of the treadmill as well as inserting an anal hook in her. Thus my special girl had to keep walking on the runway and not stop or slip out of position in any way, otherwise a painful punishment awaited her!
Duration: 2:32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2864kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 4

Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 3 Weesatche

Cast: Mistress Sidonia, Kinky Dirty
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Foot Worship, Boots, Bondage, Strapon, Anal
It's only Day 3 in my slave's 24/7 ordeal! Left in the cold & rain naked in the Mansion slave pit. Members of The English Mansion will be aware of the current ongoing footage showing an intense real-life 7 day/24hrs a day scene of myself with one of my personal slave's.
Duration: 3:36:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2478kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 3

A Malicious And Wicked Beating Turon

Cast: Lady Towers
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, Punishment, Leather, Bondage
The sadistic Amazon with the pretty-girl face arrived at the dungeon in an angry mood and is taking it out on her screaming slave. Without a hint of an excuse, she's stripped his clothes, tied his hands toward the ceiling and is whacking maniacally with a horse-tail whip. Not only do the back and ass taste leather, but chest and aching nipples too.
Format: avi
Duration: 6:54
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 5795kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 299.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Malicious And Wicked Beating

A Cuckold's Life Haralson

Cast: Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight
Genres: Cuckold, Ass Worship, Blowjob, Foot Worship, Strapon
Mistresses Natalia and Paris have invited a stud over for some fun, and Natalia loves making her cuckold slave submit to real men. Natalia calls him up and in no time he is on his knees sucking the stud's cock. The two women just laugh as the cuckold's head bobs up and down the stud's shaft; they find it so amusing that they decide to film it just to humiliate the cuck more later. When the stud cums he makes sure to leave huge cum streaks all over the cuck's face. Mistresses Natalia and Paris make out with each other and their stud as the poor cuckold is relegated to worshiping their feet. Natalia and Paris enjoy having the cuck's tongue on their feet, but they also enjoy humiliating the cuck by making him worship the stud's feet as well. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuckold by making him compare his cock size to the stud's, then order him to jerk his dick to make it bigger while Paris gives the stud a blow job. Natalia orders him to cum in his own face, but the cuck produces so little cum that is just drizzles out onto his hand. Natalia and Paris then make fun of his puny little load, which matches his puny little dick. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuck, taking turns fucking his holes with their strap-on cocks while humiliating him for being their bitch. Natalia and Paris are enjoying some wine, using their cuckold as a human table for them to rest their glasses on. The ladies decide to make their cuckold useful for something so they put him to work licking their assholes clean. Surprisingly, the cuck is pretty good at this task and the ladies enjoy his work. Natalia makes sure that he satisfies Paris properly, guiding his tongue exactly where it needs to go to satisfy Paris. Paris Knight has sex with her stud while Natalia Starr looks on, making fun of the poor cuckold standing in the corner holding their drinks on his neck table. Paris deep throats the stud's cock, then fucks him long and hard. The stud pulls out to cum on Paris's pussy; of course, the cuckold must then do his duty, licking up the stud's cum while everyone makes fun of him for being so pathetic.
Duration: 39:39
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 883.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Cuckold's Life
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22814 секунды с 9 запросами