View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 08:03 AM   #17857
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

A Real Cum Geyser Polk City

Cast: Mistress Ezada, Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Domination, Tease And Denial, Bondage
Tied to a St. Andrew's cross, ready to be used by Me and Mistress Gaia - what more could a slave wish for? Especially when I'm getting ready to remove his chastity device for the first time in the last 3 weeks, maybe to grant him a release. I'm sure these three weeks have been hard for him, but that only makes it more interesting for Me. he must have built up a lot of cum in his balls and today he will be freed of this burden. Not immediately, of course, first I want to see him aroused, worked up, desperate to get a release. Something quite easy to achieve after 3 weeks if chastity, just a little bit of teasing gets him quickly to the point where he is ready to cum, but afraid to do it without Our permission. Because he knows the punishment for cumming without permission will be hard, and the fear of it is so hard that he prefers to cum later better than risk cumming too early. All the better for Us, because when We finally make him cum, he does it like a real cum geyser. 7 huge gushes of cum shot to more than 2 meters - that was a really unexpected surprise. The biggest ejaculation We've seen in quite a while, if not the biggest ever. Well worth the build up of 3 weeks in chastity and of all the tease and denial. Maybe We should lock the slave for even more this time?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4293kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Real Cum Geyser

A Divine New Years: Cherry Torn Celebrates With Slave's Screams Waitakere

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Clover Clamps, Caning, Vibrator
Join Divine Goddess Cherry Torn in welcoming in the new year. Cherry has slave Marcelo to entertain her for the evening. This pathetic man worm salivates at the thought of being tormented by a gorgeous buxom babe like Cherry. And here he is, gagged, bound to a St. Andrew's Cross, and covered in clips and clamps. Cherry rakes her hands across her slave's body, flicking clips awry and causing him to twist in agony. The slave screams as Cherry begins removing the clamps one by one. Cherry takes extra delight in tugging the clover clamps on his balls and foreskin as her slave screams into the darkness. His screams make her laugh, and after she pulls all the clamps off, she strings him up by the ankles. He dangles in the air with an anal hook in his whore ass and a dildo gag positioned over his mouth. Cherry allows him to use this dildo to fuck her perfect pink pussy, but his pace is pathetic, so she holds him by the collar and uses it to bounce on that cock. Her lucky slave gets a front row seat to Cherry's orgasms. Too bad he all he can do is smell her glorious cunt as she rams his face. Next, Cherry fucks her slave with a long fat cock. She pounds his asshole as he whimpers like a pathetic little bitch. She soon switches out her cock for her fist. This loser's hole is so loose and stretched out, Cherry's hand slips right in. Her slave cries out behind his vet wrap hood as she fist-fucks him nice and deep. His sad sack slave body trembles as his ass gets pummeled by Cherry's diving fist. Once satiated, Cherry grabs a wooden 2x4 from her dungeon and smacks this slut until his ass is bright red. Laughing, she leaves him for the next Bitch to torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 652.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Divine New Years: Cherry Torn Celebrates With Slave's Screams

Mistresst - Entrancement Therapist Mind Fuck Yushe

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
Yes, this really is a 20 minute clip. Why is it so long? It contains a full Entrancement scene and a full scene. This is one of the best clips I´ve ever made. A patient comes to me for help with his compulsive masturbation problem. I advise him that it´s healthy, and he should do it more. I prescribe medication and Entrancement-therapy to help him.
Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2373kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 371.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Entrancement Therapist Mind Fuck

A Mandy Marx Humiliation Classic: More It Hurts, Harder It Gets Sestri Levante

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Chastity, Torture
When your thing is humiliation, and you're in front of me, and you're stuck in a cock crimper? I purposefully waited to film this concept with this boy. Same boy from Shame Boner. Same boy who gets shame boners in every single session. The breathing, my god-level flirting, the boy's quiet, head-shaking admission of defeat. I'm excited for you to see this pure humiliation. Priced a dolar cheaper in the hopes more eyes will see it. (What's the matter, boy, you feel cheap? That give you a shame boner through time and space??) Ends with me stroking and calling his u-shaped penis "safe" and "non-threatening"" in a cooing voice as I lube up and gently stroke.
Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5668kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 402.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Mandy Marx Humiliation Classic: More It Hurts, Harder It Gets

Teamwork: Isis Love Sadistically*Trains Kacie Castle and Sherman Maus Balingen

Cast: Isis Love, Kacie Castle, Sherman Maus Fivestar
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Threesome, Hardcore, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Handjob, Milking, Nipple Clamps, Stockings, Blowjob, Spanking, BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Ass Licking, Rimming, Facial, Lesbian
Sherman Maus and Kacie Castle are supposed to be sitting silent, in bound punishment, imposed by the fierce and sexy Isis Love, but Sherman can't keep his mouth shut. He mocks Kacie and calls her a brown-noser and a kiss-ass since she's generally an obedient little slave. They bicker back and forth until Isis Love catches them in the act. Startled by her presence, they blame each other for the disturbance. Isis has no choice but to punish both of her subs. She begins with corporal punishment just to warm things up, flogging and whipping them into redemption. Then she clamps these two little slaves together with their tongues and nipples so they learn to get along. After all, "teamwork makes the dream work". Kacie then gets a little imposed pleasure with the vibrator as Sherman is made to watch. Tied up and with his cock in chastity, poor little Sherman can't do anything but helplessly watch Kacie orgasm. Isis then pulls out a huge strap-on for Kacie to suck on. Kacie gets it nice and wet so Isis can pound Sherman's ass with it. Sherman then gets pounded hard by Isis's huge dildo as he eats Kacie's pussy. He gets flogged and pounded and close to orgasm but he is denied. Isis then makes Sherman fuck Kacie's hot wet pussy. This steamy punishment gets hotter and hotter as Isis makes Kacie lick her pussy too, so she doesn't forget who is in charge. Isis then uses the vibrator on herself and squirts all over Kacie, as Kacie gets pounded by Sherman. Now that the team is coming together, Isis lets Sherman bust his load all over Kacie's wet mouth. Now that these little slaves have been taught a lesson in teamwork, they are ready to serve.
Duration: 1:05:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teamwork: Isis Love Sadistically*Trains Kacie Castle and Sherman Maus

April Olsen - April Olsen And Hatler Cheshire

Cast: April Olsen, Hatler April Olsen
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Prostate Massage, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Flogging, Cumshots, Foot Licking, Milking, Suspension, Stockings
Tattooed hotties are Mistress April’s weakness. There was something about Hatler that made her want to completely overpower him. He is much too eager at the start and practically begs for April’s body. She sits on his chest and teases him with her pretty pussy. She uses her vibrator to make herself cum right in his helpless face. He could never make her feel that good, although he could try. He takes a flogging while suspended upside-down in rope bondage. This pleases Mistress April very much. She helps herself and sucks his hard cock that’s conveniently positioned in front of her face. He licks her pussy through her pink latex. Mistress needs to fuck this young man’s eager asshole and so she restrains him with his legs in the air. April straps on a huge dildo and fucks the cum right out of him, making him lick it all up. Bon appétit.
Duration: 42:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Olsen - April Olsen And Hatler

A Lesson In Caning McBrides

Cast: Michelle Lacy, Natalia Starr, Paris Knight
Genres: Femdom, Caning, Spanking, Punishment
Mistress Michelle Lacy uses a stable bitch to show Mistresses Natalia and Paris the finer points of caning slave meat. After Michelle warms his ass up for them, Natalia and Paris have their fun, then team up to cane the slave's ass. As the slave is being caned, Michelle catches one of the caged slaves making fun of the slave being punished, something slaves are strictly forbidden to do, so Michelle decides to make him the new object of the caning lesson. Michelle drags him out of his cage and puts him on a cross for all of the ladies to punish. By the time they are through, his ass is beaten red and he will never make fun of his fellow slaves' misfortunes again.
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20507kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Lesson In Caning
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21700 секунды с 9 запросами