View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 09:21 AM   #3495
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 4 Flintstone

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Crossdressing, Rubber, Bondage, Strapon, Punishment
One of the stipulations was that I would give my slave to another Mistress for one of the days (see here) and another condition was that he would have to spend 24 hours as. Decided my slave would be dressed in some kind of female attire for the entire 24 hours, be fucked on his back like. I spent a long time dressing him slowly turning him into my rubber sissy doll. Including a lesson in proper deportment in the garden. She seems to have been paying attention to my deportment lessons, as you can see here she is bring her toes down in a line in front of her, i.e. slightly crossing one leg in front of the other. This is a more feminine way to walk, making the hips and body sway. Later in the day, I decided it was time for her to spend some time in ballet boots. Ballet boots have 8 inch heels making the wearer walk. And, I came up with the most ingenious, though perhaps cruel, way to keep my slave on her toes. I suspended her into the bondage frame over a treadmill suspending her so the boots just touched it. Her giant clitty was obviously locked into a chastity device but I was able to clamp the top and attach this to the front rail of the treadmill as well as inserting an anal hook in her. Thus my special girl had to keep walking on the runway and not stop or slip out of position in any way, otherwise a painful punishment awaited her!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2864kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 4

Helena Locke & Tramples Sherman Maus Darmstadt

Cast: Helena Locke, Sherman Maus
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Foot Licking, Vibrator, Masturbation, Spanking, CBT, Flogging, Ball Gag, Stockings, Ass Licking, Rimming
Video language: English
Submissive little Sherman Maus has messed up again. His Domina Helena Locke is not happy, not one bit. It's time to retrain this pathetic little bitch. Stripping naked in the kitchen and made to go down on all fours, Sherman starts by worshiping Helena's high heels. His gorgeous dominant goddess deserves respect. Next comes out the riding crop and corporal punishment. Sherman takes a beating on his ass by Helena. It's time for the real punishment to start. Waterboarding in the kitchen sink. Sherman loses all breath as his mistress trains him with punishment. After gasps of air, the zapper comes out and she torments his cock and balls with electricity. You always have to beat a bitches balls. Next comes out the crop to the balls. Sherman takes a brutal beating. Moving on to the kitchen, Sherman has a rope bondage around his neck and a red ball gag in his mouth. Bent over he takes the flogger hard. This pathetic little bitch needs to learn a lesson. A BIG one. The biggest one! a giant huge strap on cock is on Helena's leather harness. Her body clad in latex she is ready to fuck his hole with a giant strap on pegging. Sherman screams with every inch. But this punishment and training isn't all about little Sherman, she is in control and in charge. She tramples Sherman's body before sitting on his face, the air out of him. He is made to eat her perfect pussy and lick her delicious ass. She stands over him and cums all over his face, he is then made to clean it all up.
Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helena Locke & Tramples Sherman Maus

Sexy Teacher And Her Naughty Student Girls Shepardsville

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Reislin, Sia Siberia & Leah Meow
Genres: Lesbian, Threesome, Dildo, Sex Toys, Strap On, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead
Video language: English
Teacher Leah Meow has to discipline misbehaving school girls Reislin and Sia Siberia. With this kind of punishment they might misbehave some more.
Duration: 54:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Teacher And Her Naughty Student Girls

Girlfriend in trouble Kajang

Skys boyfriend pretends to be very upset that she is not wearing the new dress her bought her for date night. She apologizes and says it will just take her a few minutes to get cleaned up. He says he wants to punish her for forgetting so he gets her all tied up and then tells her that he is just kidding and that their scheduled date time is really for the following day.
Duration: 20:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6064kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 960.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlfriend in trouble

A Slutty Fuck Bitch Cyprus

Cast: Lady Victoria Valente
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Humilation, Strap-On, Anal, Oral, Sissy
Lady Victoria Valente has her new TV Maid in a rigorous slut training regime. After completing her cleaning duties, she must learn to give good blow jobs and take big hard cocks for her Mistress. Any infractions are swiftly punished with a good hard spanking across her Mistress's knee.
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 416.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Slutty Fuck Bitch

Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 5 Moneague

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, Boots, Punishment, Domination, Humiliation
This is real-life, real-time footage of an intense BDSM scene. The slave had to totally give himself to Mistress Sidonia for 24 hours a day, for 7 days. There would be no let up he would be controlled for every minute. He would be broken, punished, used and abused, kept always in some kind of bondage. He would also be given to another Mistress for her use.He was also filmed through out the entire period, special cameras were installed including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time lapse camera. This is the actual footage with a time code running throughout it including the name. This allows you a truly unique view into what happens behind closed dungeon doors. It also establishes without doubt there was not let-up for the slave this scene really did last 24 hours a day for 7 days. See Mistress Sidonia Blog for more info.
Duration: 2:48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3468kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 5

A Seductive Bullwhipping Jeffersonville

Cast: Mistress Bella Blackheart
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, Punishment, Leather, Bondage
The alluring Mistress in the black sexy motorcycle suit approaches authoritatively with the long, thick whip. She strides about her dungeon on stiletto heels that make a resounding and forbidding sound of their own. Here's a striking whip domina who looks the part. Her masochistic victim is turning to human jelly, his corpulent body sagging in loathsome stand-up bondage. She makes him dance a crazy jig, arms up, bare flash wiggling. His skin is streaked with breathtaking marks. Nothing makes the Mistress quit. She pounds machine-like, making her breasts quiver above the low-cut, studded top of her bra, as she picks out small spots of undefiled flesh to ruin. Suddenly, she rips into it madly, finishing with a volley of lashes few humans could withstand.
Format: avi
Duration: 8:37
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 5798kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 374.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Seductive Bullwhipping
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14137 секунды с 9 запросами