Old 06-19-2024, 12:34 PM   #1793
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

A Malicious And Wicked Beating Gaines

Cast: Lady Towers
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, Punishment, Leather, Bondage
The sadistic Amazon with the pretty-girl face arrived at the dungeon in an angry mood and is taking it out on her screaming slave. Without a hint of an excuse, she's stripped his clothes, tied his hands toward the ceiling and is whacking maniacally with a horse-tail whip. Not only do the back and ass taste leather, but chest and aching nipples too.
Format: avi
Duration: 6:54
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 5795kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 299.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Malicious And Wicked Beating

Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 6 Lillian

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, Boots, Anal, Electric, Punishment, Domination, Humiliation
This is real-life, real-time footage of an intense BDSM scene. The slave had to totally give himself to Mistress Sidonia for 24 hours a day, for 7 days. There would be no let up he would be controlled for every minute. He would be broken, punished, used and abused, kept always in some kind of bondage. He would also be given to another Mistress for her use.He was also filmed through out the entire period, special cameras were installed including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time lapse camera. This is the actual footage with a time code running throughout it including the name. This allows you a truly unique view into what happens behind closed dungeon doors. It also establishes without doubt there was not let-up for the slave this scene really did last 24 hours a day for 7 days.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:22:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3189kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 6

A Seductive Bullwhipping Armstrong

Cast: Mistress Bella Blackheart
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, Punishment, Leather, Bondage
The alluring Mistress in the black sexy motorcycle suit approaches authoritatively with the long, thick whip. She strides about her dungeon on stiletto heels that make a resounding and forbidding sound of their own. Here's a striking whip domina who looks the part. Her masochistic victim is turning to human jelly, his corpulent body sagging in loathsome stand-up bondage. She makes him dance a crazy jig, arms up, bare flash wiggling. His skin is streaked with breathtaking marks. Nothing makes the Mistress quit. She pounds machine-like, making her breasts quiver above the low-cut, studded top of her bra, as she picks out small spots of undefiled flesh to ruin. Suddenly, she rips into it madly, finishing with a volley of lashes few humans could withstand.
Format: avi
Duration: 8:37
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 5798kbps

File size: 374.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Seductive Bullwhipping

A Lesson In Caning Eek

Cast: Michelle Lacy, Natalia Starr, Paris Knight
Genres: Femdom, Caning, Spanking, Punishment
Mistress Michelle Lacy uses a stable bitch to show Mistresses Natalia and Paris the finer points of caning slave meat. After Michelle warms his ass up for them, Natalia and Paris have their fun, then team up to cane the slave's ass. As the slave is being caned, Michelle catches one of the caged slaves making fun of the slave being punished, something slaves are strictly forbidden to do, so Michelle decides to make him the new object of the caning lesson. Michelle drags him out of his cage and puts him on a cross for all of the ladies to punish. By the time they are through, his ass is beaten red and he will never make fun of his fellow slaves' misfortunes again.
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20507kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Lesson In Caning

Assylum - Fuck my ass, fuck my head (extreme!) Chama

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient London River
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Nasty cum play, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Bondage, Breast pain, Crying, Endurance challenge, face pain, Face slapping, Facesitting, fear, gagging, Mind fucking, Paddling, Pain, Punishment, Screamin
Video language: English
London is a hardcore masochist and sick bitch who comes from getting boned in the ass and being challenged. So she came to the Assylum, and Dr. Mercies gave her the extremely hard treatment she craved. This is a 1 hour 15 minute session of rough anal sex, ass to mouth, face fucking, ass eating, physical punishment, and mental sadism. Good luck finding anything like this anywhere else. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 1:21:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Fuck my ass, fuck my head (extreme!)

A Real Cum Geyser Shelley

Cast: Mistress Ezada, Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Domination, Tease And Denial, Bondage
Tied to a St. Andrew's cross, ready to be used by Me and Mistress Gaia - what more could a slave wish for? Especially when I'm getting ready to remove his chastity device for the first time in the last 3 weeks, maybe to grant him a release. I'm sure these three weeks have been hard for him, but that only makes it more interesting for Me. he must have built up a lot of cum in his balls and today he will be freed of this burden. Not immediately, of course, first I want to see him aroused, worked up, desperate to get a release. Something quite easy to achieve after 3 weeks if chastity, just a little bit of teasing gets him quickly to the point where he is ready to cum, but afraid to do it without Our permission. Because he knows the punishment for cumming without permission will be hard, and the fear of it is so hard that he prefers to cum later better than risk cumming too early. All the better for Us, because when We finally make him cum, he does it like a real cum geyser. 7 huge gushes of cum shot to more than 2 meters - that was a really unexpected surprise. The biggest ejaculation We've seen in quite a while, if not the biggest ever. Well worth the build up of 3 weeks in chastity and of all the tease and denial. Maybe We should lock the slave for even more this time?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4293kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Real Cum Geyser

A Divine Bitch Always Gets What She Wants Schuylkill Haven

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Artemis Faux
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Handjob, Humiliation
Mistress Lorelei Lee is sex in heels. Her beauty is devastating and new slave sausage Artemis Faux can barely stand the intensity. His dick stands on end and she is relentless in her punishing teases. In the end she gets what she wants; a Divine Bitch always does.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 499.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Divine Bitch Always Gets What She Wants

Время генерации страницы 0.09672 секунды с 9 запросами