Old 06-19-2024, 12:35 PM   #1797
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 5 Leckie

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, Boots, Punishment, Domination, Humiliation
This is real-life, real-time footage of an intense BDSM scene. The slave had to totally give himself to Mistress Sidonia for 24 hours a day, for 7 days. There would be no let up he would be controlled for every minute. He would be broken, punished, used and abused, kept always in some kind of bondage. He would also be given to another Mistress for her use.He was also filmed through out the entire period, special cameras were installed including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time lapse camera. This is the actual footage with a time code running throughout it including the name. This allows you a truly unique view into what happens behind closed dungeon doors. It also establishes without doubt there was not let-up for the slave this scene really did last 24 hours a day for 7 days. See Mistress Sidonia Blog for more info.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3468kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 5

Hotties Olivia Jay And Mia Molotov Give Tony A Birthday Surprise Carrizo Springs

Cast: Olivia Jay, Tony Orlando, Mia Molotov
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Stockings, Pantyhose, CBT, Clothespins, Fishnet, Ball Gag, Blowjob, Ebony, Handjob, Spanking, Squirting, Masturbation, Vibrator
Video language: English
Why You Shouldn?t Cheat on Pissed Off Hotties Olivia Jay and Mia Molotov. Olivia Jay and boyfriend Tony Orlando are enjoying a quiet evening of basketball and chill. But Tony keeps getting text messages, which he insists are from GrubHub about their food delivery. Olivia is suspicious, so when Tony goes to the door to get the grub, she checks his phone ? and discovers he has a side piece! She arranges a meeting with other girl Mia, who insists she had no idea Tony wasn?t single. The two women vow revenge. On his birthday, Olivia blindfolds Tony and takes him to a secret location for an extra special surprise treat. But once they arrive, Tony is shocked to see he?s in a dungeon, and Mia is there, rope in hand and really angry. The women bind Tony to a metal chair and proceed to torment him with crops, flogger and clothespins on his dick and nipples. Tony thinks his punishment is almost over, but no! Next thing he knows, he?s tied to the top of a cage with ass up for easy access with paddles and strap. Once his butt is good and red, it?s time to attach him to a spanking bench. Mia and Olivia return wearing strap-ons, and pound him on both ends till he?s helpless and drooling. Finally, Olivia lets him see her pussy one more time before kicking him out of her house ? and then she squirts all over his face before leaving him there for the dungeon Mistress to find.
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hotties Olivia Jay And Mia Molotov Give Tony A Birthday Surprise

Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 4 Heber Springs

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Crossdressing, Rubber, Bondage, Strapon, Punishment
One of the stipulations was that I would give my slave to another Mistress for one of the days (see here) and another condition was that he would have to spend 24 hours as. Decided my slave would be dressed in some kind of female attire for the entire 24 hours, be fucked on his back like. I spent a long time dressing him slowly turning him into my rubber sissy doll. Including a lesson in proper deportment in the garden. She seems to have been paying attention to my deportment lessons, as you can see here she is bring her toes down in a line in front of her, i.e. slightly crossing one leg in front of the other. This is a more feminine way to walk, making the hips and body sway. Later in the day, I decided it was time for her to spend some time in ballet boots. Ballet boots have 8 inch heels making the wearer walk. And, I came up with the most ingenious, though perhaps cruel, way to keep my slave on her toes. I suspended her into the bondage frame over a treadmill suspending her so the boots just touched it. Her giant clitty was obviously locked into a chastity device but I was able to clamp the top and attach this to the front rail of the treadmill as well as inserting an anal hook in her. Thus my special girl had to keep walking on the runway and not stop or slip out of position in any way, otherwise a painful punishment awaited her!
Duration: 2:32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2864kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 4

Highland Manor House - Hmh Corporate Punishment vol 1 Disciplinary Tomkins Cove

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24371kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Highland Manor House - Hmh Corporate Punishment vol 1 Disciplinary

A New Idea Yellow Jacket

Cast: Mistress Zita
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Humilation, Domination, High Heels, Pegging
The slave gets his usual punishment every week, sometimes he gets more then just one. Mistress Zita prefert the humilating and very painful assfuck with a strapon, she knows that this makes him suffer the most. So now she punishes him again with her huge strapon, she pushes it inside his ass and moves it rapidly in and out. And when she gets bored, she climbs on top of him and tries out a new position.
Duration: 9:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 281.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Idea

Assylum - Play in my Mouth Milam

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Nasty cum play, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Breast pain, Caning, Face slapping, Paddling, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Brunette, Skinny
Video language: English
90-pound Luna´s ass was destroyed after her previous therapy session. So today Dr. Mercies destroys her mouth... and pretty much the rest of her body too. This time, she´s a simpler, more down-to-Earth kind of doll, because the doctor wants to uses her roughly and sadistically without any waste of time. He roughly fucks her face and uses her pretty little tongue for rimjobs as she spins around dizzily on an electric doll platform. As she spins, he also punishes her tits, ass, belly, thighs, and tongue with multiple instruments. He pauses to feed her a huge load of sperm; then he continues.
Duration: 31:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1797kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 443.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Play in my Mouth

A Real Punishment Crown Point

Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, Domination, Discipline, Punishment
The Slave in the Hands of the fantastic Mistress Ezada is waiting for her Punishment. In the House, far away from everything in Transilvania she can use him like she want. In this long Session he will get a long Torture. See how she Punished his Nipples with Clamps, how she stretch his Ball and of course she like also Corporal Punishment. Special she like to Whipp the strong Cock of her Slave.
Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 405.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Real Punishment

Время генерации страницы 0.11595 секунды с 9 запросами