Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Assylum - Anal Bimbo Hooppole

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Pussy fucking, Rough oral, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Spanking, Training, Big cock, Blond
Video language: English
Arielle is the cutie from next door who secretly wants to be a bimbo for men. So we bring in Brooklyn, a Realdoll2, and tell Arielle she has to be better than her. Brooklyn follows orders, doesn´t talk back, and takes it up the ass anytime without complaint. Can Arielle do better? This case has rough, degrading face-fucking, extreme objectification, a little bit of vaginal sex, a lot of painful anal sex, ass-eating, face slapping, and a huge cumshot from Orderly Sinn all over Arielle´s exploited face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 693.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Bimbo

Teamwork: Isis Love Sadistically*Trains Kacie Castle and Sherman Maus Kenyon

Cast: Isis Love, Kacie Castle, Sherman Maus Fivestar
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Threesome, Hardcore, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Handjob, Milking, Nipple Clamps, Stockings, Blowjob, Spanking, BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Ass Licking, Rimming, Facial, Lesbian
Sherman Maus and Kacie Castle are supposed to be sitting silent, in bound punishment, imposed by the fierce and sexy Isis Love, but Sherman can't keep his mouth shut. He mocks Kacie and calls her a brown-noser and a kiss-ass since she's generally an obedient little slave. They bicker back and forth until Isis Love catches them in the act. Startled by her presence, they blame each other for the disturbance. Isis has no choice but to punish both of her subs. She begins with corporal punishment just to warm things up, flogging and whipping them into redemption. Then she clamps these two little slaves together with their tongues and nipples so they learn to get along. After all, "teamwork makes the dream work". Kacie then gets a little imposed pleasure with the vibrator as Sherman is made to watch. Tied up and with his cock in chastity, poor little Sherman can't do anything but helplessly watch Kacie orgasm. Isis then pulls out a huge strap-on for Kacie to suck on. Kacie gets it nice and wet so Isis can pound Sherman's ass with it. Sherman then gets pounded hard by Isis's huge dildo as he eats Kacie's pussy. He gets flogged and pounded and close to orgasm but he is denied. Isis then makes Sherman fuck Kacie's hot wet pussy. This steamy punishment gets hotter and hotter as Isis makes Kacie lick her pussy too, so she doesn't forget who is in charge. Isis then uses the vibrator on herself and squirts all over Kacie, as Kacie gets pounded by Sherman. Now that the team is coming together, Isis lets Sherman bust his load all over Kacie's wet mouth. Now that these little slaves have been taught a lesson in teamwork, they are ready to serve.
Duration: 1:05:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teamwork: Isis Love Sadistically*Trains Kacie Castle and Sherman Maus

Timid Intern Princess Alice Laps Up Her Boss' Spunk After Office Anal Isle au Haut

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Princess Alice
Genres: Anal, Brunette, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Facial, Gonzo, Handjob, Lingerie, Natural Tits, Stockings
Pretty intern Princess Alice can't concentrate at work since she has the hots for her boss, Lorenzo. Although she is shy, she tries to get him to notice her, but he remains professional. When he steps out to take a call, Princess Alice takes this opportunity to satisfy her cravings and masturbates right there in the office! Lorenzo can hear the commotion from the room next door and when he looks through the door, he catches his intern with a glass dildo in her ass! She thinks she has gotten away with her little break when Lorenzo returns and sees her panties are on her desk. He starts to discipline Princess Alice, but she works her charms on him and within minutes, is sucking on his cock! After showing off her oral skills, this cock hungry hottie gets both her pussy and ass fucked by her boss and takes his load all over her tongue!
Duration: 59:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7460kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Timid Intern Princess Alice Laps Up Her Boss' Spunk After Office Anal

Blaire Johnson - Massaging Brick's BBC Howland

Cast: Blaire Johnson
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, BBC, Bubble Butt, Hardcore, Interracial, Big Tits, Cumshot, Facial
Blaire Johnson is one of the most recommended masseuses in the country and Brickzilla has an appointment to see her. The session starts like any other massage until Brick's dick started to get hard. Blaire was amazed at how big it looked and asked if she can take a look. Brick gets this all the time and lets her check it out. She couldn't believe how big and thick it was. She couldn't help but want to stroke it and eventually wanted to see if it fit in her mouth. She had to open her mouth big and wide but was able to keep it down. One thing led to another and she's on all fours getting Brick's dick drilled in her tight wet pussy. Blaire Johnson can definitely fuck a monster cock. Watch until the end to see Blaire's beautiful face get hot jizz poured all over it.
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8156kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blaire Johnson - Massaging Brick's BBC

Hayley Davies & Alexis Fawx - Maid BGG Kings Park

Cast: Hayley Davies & Alexis Fawx
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Hardcore, All Sex, Redhead, Rimming, Threesome (FFM)
I was doing my roomie a favor and cleaning up his room in this sexy maid outfit well one thing led to another all the sudden his big cock was in my mouth. I guess I was being too loud cus his girlfriend walked in and caught us she wasn’t mad tho. I help her suck his hard cock nice n sloppy before he starts pounding us both we share is cock until hes ready to give us a give facial ofc I had to play my part as the maid and clean up all the cum with my mouth and spit it into hers!
Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hayley Davies & Alexis Fawx - Maid BGG

This one, I'll make it for free... Gypsum

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Jet Multimedia
Genres: MILF, Swallowing, Facial, Gagging
How tinny she is and how hungry for his dick she is. Unbelievable !
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:16
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 205.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This one, I'll make it for free...

Assylum - Misstreatment Haiku

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Nasty cum play, Rough oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Face slapping, Paddling, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Spanking
Gag-fucked while getting her ass beaten, Delirious Hunter starts to cry a little. But her tears taste bitter, so Dr. Mercies rips apart her candy bra and uses the candy to sweet her teardrops. Then he cums all over her face and applies crackling candy to the cum. As if that weren´t enough, Orderly Sinn shows up and starts to hatefuck Delirious´s already degraded mouth and asshole just when she thinks her therapy is done. (This therapy session also has lots of ass eating and caning and paddling.)
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2385kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 440.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Misstreatment

Время генерации страницы 0.09548 секунды с 9 запросами