View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 06:30 PM   #20507
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Luna Dawn

Luna Dawn

Looks like the neighbors left for the weekend. Luna decides that she is going to break into their house. She puts on her shiny tight cat suit, and gets ready to go over. Luna has no problem getting into the house, she begins checking out all the valuables. To her surprise someone is home!! They ambush Luna and hand over mouth her until she's asleep! When she awakes she is bound and gagged! She is now a prisioner and struggles, begs, and pleads for him to let her go!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Luna Dawn

BondageCafe - Chrissy Marie [wmbcv-1264]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Of the questions I tend to get, one of the more asked questions is where I get the awesome "bodystockings" that I use from time to time. It isn't a secret, but the answer is really, I don't. I have yet to find a great bodstocking.

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 746.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Chrissy Marie [wmbcv-1264]

Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

Lilly is having another Bondage Dream. This time the same crazy doctor drags her into a basement with her wists bound behind her back. He must have more experiments planned for Lilly. He gropes and manhandles her. He spins her around and smacks her ass, then he lifts her skirt and yanks her panties until they are inside her. Lilly is forced to step out of her panties. He then makes her sit in a chair and then proceeds to rope her at the waist to it. He gropes her tits more, before shoving a big foam white ball in her mouth. He seals it in tightly with clear tape. He then binds her thighs very tightly in 3 places with thin biting twine. He decides the gag isn't good enough, so he wraps an entire roll of vetwrap over the clear tape. Several wraps of stretchy microfoam are then wrapped on top of the vetwrap! He then goes back to work binding her legs to the chair with twine. After some time, he removes all 3 layers of the gag and the ball. She's not to be left ungagged though, Lilly is cleave gagged with an entire roll of vetwrap and then a few wraps of black tape. This is a tight gag as you'll be able to tell by the purple coloring of Lilly's distorted face. The good Doctor then snips off her shirt with the precision of a surgeon, revealing her pretty bra that matched her panties. He proceeds to tie Lilly's upper body with the thin twine. After a bit, the Doctor removes the vetwrap cleave gag and the clip ends.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

BondageCafe - Dee Williams [wmbcv-1285]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Last month when Christina was last in town, we all took a trip down to West Hollywood to eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant (best in the world, really).

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5034kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 554.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Dee Williams [wmbcv-1285]

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17028 секунды с 9 запросами