Old 06-20-2024, 01:51 AM   #19530
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jay "Slick-Dick" Rising vs Mitch "The Machine" Vaughn

Jay "Slick-Dick" Rising vs Mitch "The Machine" Vaughn

Cast: Jay Rising ,Mitch Vaughn
Genres: unshaved ,Stud ,versatile ,Facesitting ,Muscle ,shaped ,switch ,Domination ,Blowjob ,BDSM
Video language: English

Muscled hunk Mitch "The Machine" Vaughn returns to Naked Kombat. After defeating "The Wrecking-Ball" Rich Kelly, The Machine has bulked up almost twenty extra pounds of pure muscle to ensure his dominancy. His contendor is Jay "Slick-Dick" Rising, a badass newcomer with plenty of attitude to not care about his opponents larger size. He just thinks The Machine is big for nothing, all muscle no brains. Both studs fight to exhaustion through three rounds to determine who wins the right to fuck. Will Slick-Dick prove that size doesn't matter, or will The Machine teach him a hard lesson in sexual domination? Either way, someone's ass is getting fucked!

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:55
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 292kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 151.3 MB

Download Jay "Slick-Dick" Rising vs Mitch "The Machine" Vaughn

Arms tied behind his back and ball-gagged, made to strip himself

Release Year: 2011
Video language: English

Since we last used Guy he's been travelling the world and blown all his money on hotels, booze and women. Now the party is over - for him. I get stuck right in cutting and ripping the clothes off him to get at that thick rug of fur on his manly chest. Turned into a dunce, he has to perform a humiliating strip tease. Clutching his hairy naked body in my arms I make him erect and shove a vibrating dildo up his arse so far his face crumples in pain. He whimpers and his toes curl with the dildo pushed in up to the hilt. But I want to see him really squirm and get it through his thick skull that he's not here for pleasure. His dick and nuts are roped up and weighted down with a heavy bowling ball. His breath races and he's painfully aware every second that his genitals are fully under my control.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:44
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2449kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 474.7 MB

Download Arms tied behind his back and ball-gagged, made to strip himself
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10825 секунды с 9 запросами