View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 07:34 AM   #17863
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Divine Fertility! Lohn

Cast: Mike Panic, Lola Luscious
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pregnant
Video language: English
Slave boy Mike Panic is bestowed the honor of worshiping Pregnant Goddess Lola Luscious! He celebrates the divinity and ultimate power of femininity with extensive foot, breast, pussy, belly and ass worship. To satisfy her desires, he takes her dick-on-a stick up his ass before coming all over her perfect toes!
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Divine Fertility!

Reservation: Cuckold Gwynneville

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Rick Fantana, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe's Hotel Divine has been busy! Rick Fantana noticed the new hotel on his way to his construction job and thought he'd check in for an hour on his lunch break. He's welcomed by the divine gimp and to Rick's surprise nothing is what it seems. It's obvious he has stepped into a world unlike any other. Maitresse Madeline emerges from a bath of milk and rose peddles covered head to toe in latex. She slithers and slides over to him with the help of her gimp and without missing a beat Rick realizes his place in this triad. His raging cock is locked and trapped in chastity while Madeline slips her latex flesh up and down his body and sucks her gimps raging hard cock and spitting back into Rick's belt. Madeline is skull fucked hard, just the way she likes it, producing so much saliva. This is the only nectar of pleasure Rick gets to enjoy of Madeline's large, perfect, wet lips. Rick's bent over and penetrated with Madeline large long stick. The on going theme of Divine Hotel is to torment men not with pain but with pleasure. Rick adores having his prostate milked and Madeline hits his multiple orgasm button over and over again but pulls out every single time he is about to cum. You see he has made a cuckolding reservation and that means the only ones cumming are Madeline and her gimp bull! Madeline gets railed hard in her hungry, evil pussy while Rick is made to watch on his back getting pounded in his ass and denied every time he's on the edge. Orgasm after orgasm and Madeline is finally ready for her gimp bull to cum. She takes two loads of his in her mouth and swallows it all down. Lucky for Rick she sends him back to work with one last kiss and just the smallest scent of the sex he will never have with her.
Duration: 43:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reservation: Cuckold

Addicted And Drained Lake Bluff

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: High Heels, Jerking Off Instruction, Dirty Talk, Ebony, Latex, Tattoo
The more you watch the more addicted you become, addicted to jerking, addicted to making me happy, addicted to spending. You can't say no when you are hard, horny, and ready to erupt. The more you jerk to my image the deeper into submission you will become.
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4310kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 346.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addicted And Drained

A Very Good Boy: April Olsen And Michael Vegas Van Dyne

Cast: April Olsen
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal, Pegging, Big Toy, Dildo, BDSM, Pussy Licking, Handjob
There's nothing April Olsen loves more than a well-behaved boy with some actual manners. Someone who was taught to respect and worship women, to obey every command and prove to his Mistress that he is, in fact, a very good boy! Michael Vegas is that and more. He is beyond impressive in the way he jumps to please Mistress April. He listens to her orders and submits to her will. Bound to a chair, chained and leashed, he begs for a taste of her pussy, but Mistress likes to play games. Michael behaves extremely well, but it just isn't enough to satisfy April. A lot more. She knows Michael is a show-off, specializing in all things butt related. Mistress April orders her little pet to bend over and take it in the ass with the biggest cock they could find, and wow, does this please her! She straps up with a giant cock and absolutely destroys his asshole, stretching him wide and deep, shocked how it isn't coming out the other end! Michael more than proves his worthiness to his Mistress, and so he is allowed to fuck April and cum on her high heels. A very good boy, indeed.
Duration: 50:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Very Good Boy: April Olsen And Michael Vegas

Abby - Submissive Cuckolds Witmer

Cast: Abby
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Submissive, Stockings, Foot Fetish
Abby is an amazingly beautiful young lady, which is actually her boyfriend's biggest problem. See, he's so much in love that he will do absolutely anything to be with her and… Hell yeah, she never minds abusing the power she has over him. Watch her fuck with another guy, a hunkier and much more endowed right in front of her BF – and polish the experience up by making her lovey eat cum!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2363kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 318.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abby - Submissive Cuckolds

Cuckold Sessions Bad Hall

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Genres: Cuckold, Big Tits, Anal, Double Penetration, Tattoo, Interracial
I love my boyfriend but he isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch. He's brought me to this awful neighborhood but I quickly get a glimpse of these two fine black studs who are up to no good. Since my husband is white and flaccid 24. I decided to follow these two black bulls back to their place in hopes that I would finally get good sex. I was happy to find that their was a third black cock in my future and I had that white loser sit a few inches away as I took on over three feet of black cock and no hole was off limits. I spat, gagged, sucked, and fucked all those black poles that were on the menu for my delight. I wanted to show my my boy that I rule our roost and had him clean me up after I took several cannon blasts of delicious black jizz. He's a good cuckold and he's now gotten used to watching me get railed by big black cocks on a weekly basis.
Format: avi
Duration: 48:55
Video: 640x368, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 399.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Sessions

Aleksa - Brutal Facesitting Gracewood

Cast: Aleksa
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus, Pussy Licking
Looking at the tempting tight holes of Mistress Alexa, any man would gladly agree to go down on her. How come her filthy worm of a slave is so ignorant that he's trying to avoid his duties to lick her pussy and anus clean? Well, his laughable excuses won't save him this time – the busty hottie will simply wrestle him down and ride his face until she is satisfied!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3018kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 285.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aleksa - Brutal Facesitting
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14971 секунды с 9 запросами