View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 06:08 PM   #324
DuSSelzya

Поблагодарили 14,693 раз(а) в 12,649 сообщениях

All my threads

DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default ZH20140529 Summer Carter And One

ZH-2014-05-29 - Summer Carter - And One
1920px | (x74) | 42.19Mb | *.zip

Summer Carter was a jock back in high school. She participated in gymnastics, swimming, volleyball, field hockey, and others. However, basketball was not her forte. Just the same, I thought she looked fabulous trying her hand at shooting hoops. We jumped a fence at a local school and Summer gave her best impression of a baller, throwing in a little sex appeal all the while. Recently, I have been following the NBA playoffs. It takes me back to the 90s and watching Michael Jordan dazzle with his innovative performances. By the way, when is the WNBA going to transition to tight shorts? You think they'd learn a thing or two from indoor volleyball. Armand Van Helden's "Summertime" is the track in the bonus video.

====
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heedps (06-05-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.03919 секунды с 9 запросами