View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 10:40 AM   #9514
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Spankingglamour - Bianca Burke part 016 (4k) Brookhaven

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 25184kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Bianca Burke part 016 (4k)

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2 Homburg

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.
Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

Daisy's Revenge: Nikki Darling shocked and anally strap-on Fucked! Gage

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,Nikki Darling
Genres: switch ,Anal ,Predicament Bondage ,Slave ,Electrical Play ,BDSM ,Dildo ,Electro Plug ,LezDom ,Black
Video language: English
Perviously on Electrosluts, Nikki Darling sold her friend, Daisy Ducati, tosave her own hide. Now, now it’s Daisy’s turn to use her devious electro tools (she lovingly names, karma, payback, and vengeance) on her backstabbing friend! Enjoy an update filled with electro predicament bondage, dick on a stick fucking, zapping, the samurai, the violet wand, face sitting, violet wand, and hot anal strap-on fucking!
Duration: 1:04:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy's Revenge: Nikki Darling shocked and anally strap-on Fucked!

Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1 Skagway

They have her outside in the middle of nowhere. The man gags her with a ballgag that just fits behind her teeth. Since her wrists and ankles are bound they order her to start hopping. There would be faster ways to transport her, but they want to watch her huge tits bounce. After only a few hops. her tits are pulled from her shirt. Lisa steps in and give her tits a few squeezes and walks beside Katie taunting and teasing her as her tits bounce. (a lot of the tit bouncing is shown in slow motion). After a while, they are still quite a ways from the entrance, so the man picks up Katie and throws her over his shoulder. Lisa comments about how good her tits look draped over his shoulder. They all walk towards the door and enter. Katie is taken to a small room where they plan on having some fun at katie's expense. She is tied to a chair, and then her thighs are pulled apart and tied. Now it's time to get to the couple's favorite part... the tit bondage. Lisa has been commenting on how delicious her tits are going to look all tied up. The man ties them and they do look incredible, and they can't keep their hands off of them now. They both grope and slap the bulging mammaries. They remove her ballgag, but Katie does not stay ungagged for long. They have 2 huge pairs of panties that are stuffed in her mouth. When they decide that they want to cut a tag off a pair, Katie lets them fall from her mouth, so they must be stuffed in once again. Clear tape seals them in tight! Part 1 ends shortly after.
Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

What's in a Name? Fraziers Bottom

Cast: Katharine Cane ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Belly Punching ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Punching ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Submission
Katharine named herself after the implement that brings her the most joy when used to torment her body. She is a true masochist that loves almost all kinds of torment, especially the cane. We jump right into the sadistic destruction of Katharine with heavy flogging, a vicious attack from the cat-o-nine, punching, and then finish her off with orgasms.
Next she is a grueling back bend that tests her ability to withstand brutal bondage while suffering through punishment. Her face shows the satisfaction that she gets form every strike of the cane. To complete the process we fuck her pussy and insist on another powerful orgasm.
Katharine finds herself in a very helpless position leaving her entire body exposed. She is covered in red and purple marks from the canes. Every exposed inch of flesh receives multiple strikes before she is made to cum one final time.
Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What's in a Name?

Belle Noir's Final Scene: Giving In To Electrosex Bright

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Belle Noire
Belle Noir finishes her first Electrosluts scene with a hardcore lesbian strap on electrofucking she will always remember. She sucks Lorelei’s electric cock until it is slick with her spit and then spreads her legs, offering up her sweet pink cunt. When that electric cock slides into her pussy she moans with instant pleasure. This slut loves to get fucked, and when her pussy is gripped by the electric current she can’t help but give in to the uncontrollable orgasms.
Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4803kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belle Noir's Final Scene: Giving In To Electrosex

Cougar gets owned whard cock Deer Park

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Super hot Beretta James is back on the pages of the fastest growing Bondage and rough sex site in the world, Sexually Broken. Beretta at age 35 is incredibly hot and has a body to die for.
Beretta finds herself tightly bound in a Japanese Box tie, on her back with a hard cock fucking the back of her throat. It's go time and we are bringing the cock. No warm up, just a good old fashion cock attack on a helpless Cougar who loves the rough sex.
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cougar gets owned whard cock

Время генерации страницы 0.17780 секунды с 9 запросами