Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Broken Blonde: Part 1 Saint Germain

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage
Video language: English
We called this live feed “Broken Blonde”. That's not how Rain DeGrey starts off, but it is how she's going to end up. Rain is a veteran of BDSM. She has worked with us before and she vividly remembers the torments we put her through with her last live feed. She even makes the bold claim that she has seen or done it all. It doesn't take very long for our members to start coming up with new and twisted ideas that she has either never thought of or never dared to participate in.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Blonde: Part 1

Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2 Tim

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. A tight ace bandage cleave gag is applied, before I continue slap-groping Nova's bound tits. She yelps and moans even more when I apply the clamps! Nice reactions when they are applied and even more when I stretch rubber bands on her tits. They are bound so tight now that the clamps won't stay on, which makes me kind of sad, but sometimes compromises have to be made. Nova still has too much movement for my liking and more rope is added. I add wraps of black tape over her already tight cleave gag to make it more effective as well. I step away and enjoy the view while Nova endures her tight bondage and gag. At the end of the clip, I return and release her. Her reactions as the rope is coming off are great as well. It was a pretty tough shoot for Nova, but she enjoyed it and even gives me a hug.
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

Pepper - Part 4 Eufaula

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I am immediately tying her heeled feet with more rope. A tight hogtie is next for Pepper. A length of closet rod is tied to her heels next. The rope that was tied into her pigtails earlier is then tied to the ends of the rod. Another length of rope is tied to the back of her rope head harness as well and tied back to her feet. Pepper lays there helplessly. I order her to struggle. She tries, but there really isn't much room for struggle at this point.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 953.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper - Part 4

DeviceBondage - Nova Flame - Going The Distance Robinsonville

Studio: DeviceBondage
Genres: Bdsm
Nova Flame showed up for another Kink shoot and mentioned she was into BDSM, but was particular about who she submitted to. The Pope apparently is on a very short list of people trusted with this task. Fast forward a few weeks and we have Nova back for a Device Bondage shoot, and now you get to see it all. All of the debauchery, torment, suffering, bondage and all of the fucking orgasms! First timers are a gamble, and sometimes you hit gold like we did with Nova. This shoot is a lot more extreme than the average first shoot with a model, but once you watch it, you’ll understand why. The chemistry between these two is clear, and the mission is to see how far Nova is willing to let The Pope go.
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9742kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Nova Flame - Going The Distance

Broken Blonde: Part 2 Glenn

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
A beautiful, big-titted blonde like Rain DeGrey can be seen in every town in America, so what makes this one special? Well, first of all, she is one of the most intense bondage lovers you'll ever see. Whips, canes, clothes pins, clamps, and whatever else you can think of; Rain loves it all. Sure, she cries a bit when we put dozens of clothes pins all over her face, but when she is in that kind of pain she is also one step closer to cumming.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Blonde: Part 2

Piss River Part 1 Casa Grande

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
London River is not new to Real Time Bondage. Each time she comes back she goes further, deeper, creepier, crazier. This livefeed is no different. She and her decoration Rocky Emerson start attached to a stand in the middle of the stage.
Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss River Part 1

Nubile Galan

Lorna wants to serve PD because she has this ridiculous notion that if she does well he might love her back one day. She is desperate for his attention and willing to do anything to receive it. PD cares less about her than the tools he uses against her. She is nothing to him. Her body and mind are just things for him to bend and break for his own amusement. She serves him, readily, hoping in vain for some sort of reward. The best she will get is pain in spades.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nubile

Время генерации страницы 0.21279 секунды с 9 запросами