LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Brina James Gause

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage
Video language: English
Bring isn't the wildest cunt, but all the same she's going to need to be tamed. Hooded and stocked she waits for what seems like hours. She tries to get comfortable. Laying down seems to be comfortable for a while. Then she sits up again. When sitting is uncomfortable again she begins to lay down and finds he's put a spiked board under her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brina James

Broken Blonde: Part 1 Claycomo

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage
We called this live feed “Broken Blonde”. That's not how Rain DeGrey starts off, but it is how she's going to end up. Rain is a veteran of BDSM. She has worked with us before and she vividly remembers the torments we put her through with her last live feed. She even makes the bold claim that she has seen or done it all. It doesn't take very long for our members to start coming up with new and twisted ideas that she has either never thought of or never dared to participate in.
Duration: 1:01:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Blonde: Part 1

Nubile - Lorna Carpenter

Lorna wants to serve PD because she has this ridiculous notion that if she does well he might love her back one day. She is desperate for his attention and willing to do anything to receive it. PD cares less about her than the tools he uses against her. She is nothing to him. Her body and mind are just things for him to bend and break for his own amusement. She serves him, readily, hoping in vain for some sort of reward. The best she will get is pain in spades.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nubile - Lorna

Pink Latex Skirt Hawarden

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Latex Skirt

RTB - Birthday Wishes - Hate Me - Brunette Hazel Hypnotic and PD Rushford

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Normal live feeds start off with a little bit of Q&A, but we know Hazel almost as well as she knows her self at this point so there is no use wasting valuable time when we could just start tormenting her. We asked her a couple of questions about her limits and her habits, but really everyone was anxious to get down to the business of making her scream.
Clear instructions are scrawled across her belly. The words “Defile Me” stand out in black marker against her pale skin. With pleasure, dear. With pleasure. She keeps repeating her mantra, “Hate me. Damage me. Defile me,” and we continue to oblige. Even as the tears start to come down her face Hazel keeps asking for more and thanking us when she gets it.
The question is never whether or not we'll be able to break the girl. The only thing anyone wonders about is how long it will take. Some girls don't break down until the third part of the feed. Some are in tears by the end of the first. Hazel is a great mixture of both. Sure, she cries, but her tears and sobs are so sexy and the one thing she'll never do is quit.
Duration: 44:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Birthday Wishes - Hate Me - Brunette Hazel Hypnotic and PD

PublicDisgrace - Blanche - Euro Beauty gets Tied to a Park Bench Holmes

Studio: PublicDisgrace
Genres: Bdsm
Blinfolded and tied to a park bench Blanche is left helpless and alone with her panties pulled down and her breasts exposed. Zenza Raggi comes and quickly fills her holes with cock while people stop and stare. Once her face is covered with cum she is left on the street looking like a well used whore.
Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4684kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PublicDisgrace - Blanche - Euro Beauty gets Tied to a Park Bench

InfernalRestraints Now that she's here Athelstane

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, added Mon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral
Now that she's here, though, she's never leaving. A true pain-slut, Rain wouldn't know how to cum if you didn't make her cry first. Her body feels best when it's being used and abused.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Now that she's here

Время генерации страницы 0.25373 секунды с 9 запросами