Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default In Control: Alexander Muller & Jordan Star 4K

In Control: Alexander Muller & Jordan Star 4K

Studio: Naked Sword
Cast: Alexander Muller, Jordan Star
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Frequent traveler Alexander Muller has always fantasized about an immigration officer at airport customs taking him into a back room for an invasive interrogation. 'In Control' of his latest scene, Alexander has decided to bring his biggest sexual desire to life by stripping off his uniform and having Jordan swallow down his throbbing uncut cock. Just as Alexander has always imagined, the officer takes every inch of his big dick as they fuck bareback across a table before Alexander pulls out to unload all over the horny immigration officer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9610kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download In Control: Alexander Muller & Jordan Star 4K

Military Classified - Cash and TJ

Today is a special day folks because I'm shooting with CASH which is always a special day but its extra special because I've paired him up with TJ. As you all know TJ, I figured it would be a nice match to see if TJ could handle ALL of what Cash as to offer. Watch as I direct these guys into a suck and fuck between a married man with kids and a straight 20 something creating a fuck session that rivals any professional out there!
When these two guys met, the sparks immediately flew and they got along just great. I actually think Cash was impressed with TJ and his abilities to handle "things". Although quiet a lot of the times, TJ was accommodating to Cash and laughed at his jokes and always looked over to see his reactions. When the clothes came off I think TJ was floored when he saw what. Cash was packing.... I didn't forewarn TJ about Cash's special friend....
...Next I flipped TJ over on his back and put him back on the bed as Cash climbed on top and took him in the missionary position. At this point TJ was "comfortable" with Cash's cock and the fun really kicked into high gear and Cash rammed his immense cock in and out of TJ's ass to the point where TJ busted... without touching himself.... and Cash was so excited by seeing this that he nutting seconds after. What a scene!

Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 228.4 MB

Download Military Classified - Cash and TJ

Caio Rodrigues - Collaboraion with brendovilhena

就業終わりの社内で変態リーマン達� �ナマ交尾で盛り合う!
2人に廻され、奥へたっぷり中出し射� ��。
ドロドロの精子が零れ落ちる。のみ� �出し動画配信中

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 453.5 MB

Download Caio Rodrigues - Collaboraion with brendovilhena

Vronskiy - Ep. 3

遼真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいま� �た!が、今回は奥さんにバレずに男� ��掘られる撮影!奥さんがトイレに行 ったところで撮影は開始!バレずに射� ��できるのか!

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8308kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 632.8 MB

Download Vronskiy - Ep. 3

Luccas Toblerone fucks Igor lucios

Release Year: 2024
Studio: TimTales

Humongous cock wonder, Luccas Toblerone is back on our sunny Barcelona terrace to destroy the delicious hole of Igor Lucios. Goddamn, Brazilians know how to fuck! Luccas is on a roll. Watch him breed greedy Igor like no other. That massive cock is the biggest dick he ever took. And it feels incredible. Especially after receiving a huge creampie deep inside.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8392kbps
Audio: 332kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Luccas Toblerone fucks Igor lucios
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11249 секунды с 9 запросами