View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 12:16 AM   #20528
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

Lexy Mae and I are in the mood to play in our most enticing lingerie. So, we ask Johnny kindly to help us out a little bit. Of course, he has absolutely no problem indulging our fantasies. Johnny quickly heads across the room, rigs a pulley to the ceiling and runs a long rope through it. Then, Lexy in her racy lacy black underthings and pantyhose and me in my pale pink bustier, satin panties and stockings, kneel below the pulley as he ties our hands above our heads to the ends of the ropes. Johnny continues to fulfill our request by frogtying our kneeling legs and placing microfoam tape gags over our mouths. He wants to enjoy seeing us tied up together, but isn't quite ready for us to start making out in front of him, so the microfoam tape will have to do. Lexy and I lightheartedly bump and grind against each other, our breasts rubbing together. Then we whirl around and bump our asses together. When we come back around with our front sides together, we dive into some very playful gag kisses and giggle as we enjoy each other's vexatious proximity. Maybe Johnny will think about removing our gags so we can take it to the next level?.....

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 188.2 MB

Download Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

Forbidden Fruit

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

The berries in OT's bushes are just too enticing for Elle Voneva. She's just the pretty little thing OT was hoping to catch. She can't help tasting his berries, but when she wakes up she's very sorry she did. She finds herself bound in the grass with a giant ballgag in her mouth.

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Forbidden Fruit

Piss River Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English

London River is not new to Real Time Bondage. Each time she comes back she goes further, deeper, creepier, crazier. This livefeed is no different. She and her decoration Rocky Emerson start attached to a stand in the middle of the stage.

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Piss River Part 1

Playful Pajamas

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Playful Pajamas

Pepper - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I continue binding Pepper with more and more rope. Her legs are finished up. Her pigtails are tied and the tied above to keep them out of my way. I tie her elbows together and a lot more rope is added to her waist and above and below her tits.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Pepper - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12641 секунды с 9 запросами