Old 06-21-2024, 03:58 AM   #20530
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Training of Jade Marxxx, Day One

The Training of Jade Marxxx, Day One

Cast: Jade Marxxx
Genres: Slave ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Blonde ,Blindfold
Video language: English

Jade Marxxx makes her way into The Program and finds herself tied up, blindfolded and transported to the Armory in the back of the company truck along with all the other equipment. She is taken inside, tied to the interview chair and grilled on her reasons for wanting to be trained while her cunt is vibrated. She begs, squirms and cums over and over while being slapped, choked and whipped until she finally divulges enough personal information to formulate the week's training goals.
Her cunt is painfully clamped to the platform to teach her to present herself, keep her cunt open and available, and maintain position through a whipping. Reactions are tested and notes are made.
She is then rigged to test her cocksucking skills and the depth and tightness of her now dripping wet cunt. She cums hard again with the hard cock deep in her cunt then is afforded the opportunity to show her appreciation by sucking off the cock and wearing the cum on her face and tits.
After a long day she is shuttled to her quarters where she is assigned homework, placed under curfew, and kept for the week.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Training of Jade Marxxx, Day One

What's in a Name?

Cast: Katharine Cane ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Belly Punching ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Punching ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Submission

Katharine named herself after the implement that brings her the most joy when used to torment her body. She is a true masochist that loves almost all kinds of torment, especially the cane. We jump right into the sadistic destruction of Katharine with heavy flogging, a vicious attack from the cat-o-nine, punching, and then finish her off with orgasms.
Next she is a grueling back bend that tests her ability to withstand brutal bondage while suffering through punishment. Her face shows the satisfaction that she gets form every strike of the cane. To complete the process we fuck her pussy and insist on another powerful orgasm.
Katharine finds herself in a very helpless position leaving her entire body exposed. She is covered in red and purple marks from the canes. Every exposed inch of flesh receives multiple strikes before she is made to cum one final time.

Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download What's in a Name?

Feather Weight Semi Finals: Amber Rayne is Back on our Mats

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Amber Rayne, Lyla Storm
Genres: BDSM, Femdom, StrapOn, Girls Fight, Hardcore

Amber Rayne is back on the US mats. Her last season was season 7. Her last non-tournament match was with Rain Degrey and she was able to pry some orgasms out of Rain in that match. Today's she's back and looking to pry some more orgasms from her opponent. Little Lyla isn't going to go down easy. She's undefeated this season. She's ranked 3rd in the tournament for a reason. Both girls are in it to win it. Lyla wants to make it to the finals and Amber wants to show the world she's still got it. This match only goes 2 rounds. There's an illegal head butt at the start of round 3. It happend as soon as the whistle blew for round 3 to start. Amber Rayne could not see out of her eye and could not continue so the winner with the most points at the end of round 2 moves on to the finals.

Duration: 44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Feather Weight Semi Finals: Amber Rayne is Back on our Mats

Little Luna Light takes on the Giant Dildozer

Cast: Elizabeth Thorn ,Luna Light

Luna was Scheduled to take on Berretta James but Berretta broke a finger and could not make the match. Her replacement today is Elizabeth Thorn. Thorn is significantly larger than Luna Light. Actually all our wrestlers are significantly larger than Luna Light. Luna is the smallest girl we have ever had on the site. Dispite having such a huge height and weight advantage, Elizabeth Thorn isn't able to score too many points on the little spit fire, Luna. Today you see heart from a little firecracker. The winner brutalizes the loser. Lots of facesit pins and humiliating typer writer bullying. The loser is fucked all over the mat with a cock that is about the size of half her leg.

Duration: 44:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Little Luna Light takes on the Giant Dildozer

Pink Dress

Clearly, I have been at it again. Shopping, that is... And, perhaps dressing inappropriately for going out in public. Well, you know just what Johnny likes to do when I have trouble with these things. You guessed it! It is time to tie me up and gag me once again. You would think I would learn my lesson. I guess I just need some steeper consequences.
At any rate, today, I am wearing a supercute knit dress that I found as a bargain at Target. I pair it with a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and my gemmed silver high heels. The problem is...you can pretty much see my lingerie through the snug dress.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

Download Pink Dress
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10817 секунды с 9 запросами