View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 07:24 AM   #17870
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mistresst - Milked Drained Used Boykin

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
Treated like beasts, only useful for their seed, milked until they´re used up & then discarded. In a world where men only have worth as long as they are producing what we need...the milk that makes our female species stronger.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3677kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 372.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Milked Drained Used

Mistresst - Play Gay To Fuck Me Trappe

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
Some guys would do anything for a chance to fuck me. This poor sap was persuaded to act like a homo to impress me. I make him suck my lady cock & take it in the ass while spewing dirty talk, giving him lots of visuals of what it would be like to be a fag...a truly degrading scene for this horny fucker who thinks he´ll get pussy for being a ´good boy´.
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 377.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Play Gay To Fuck Me

Alexandra - Russian Mistress Berlin

Cast: Alexandra
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus, Foot Licking
This mistress's ponyboy is not a very hardworking one – she has to whip his ass real hard to make him move faster but… Still, she's not satisfied by the effort he puts in, so she pushes him down on the floor and steps down onto his chest without taking off her spike-heeled shoes. He writhes under her feet as a snail – but she knows that it will only make him more eager to lick her toes and pussy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 176.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexandra - Russian Mistress

Owned Renca

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Dirty Talk, Brunette, Glamour, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Topless
You want to be mine, don't you? To be locked and collared, eternally by my side? I hear it all the time. Goddess I want you to own me. The reality is you don't really know what that means. See, you think being my slave has anything to do with your pleasure or your cock. But that's just not the case. If you think being my slave will grant you some sort of gratification, then you're not ready to be my slave. My slaves live for me. They work for me. They are mine and mine alone. Can you handle that?
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9156kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 866.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Owned

Alexia - Under Her Foot Copake Falls

Cast: Alexia
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship
Alexia is a gorgeous college girl with long, straight blonde hair, beautiful eyes and a fantastic body. More importantly than all that, though, is the fact she knows where she wants her man, and that's under her feet. In this session Alexia sits in a chair and rests her feet on her partner's face. Did I mention she's wearing stiletto heels at the time? Ouch! Eventually she takes her shoes off and rubs her bare feet all over his body before using her perfectly pedicured toes to give him a foot job he will not soon forget. This action is not to be missed!
Duration: 10:27
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2603kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 212.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexia - Under Her Foot

Alexandra - Russian Mistress Gaylesville

Cast: Alexandra
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Strapon, Foot Licking, Whipping
The boy couldn't think of anything that could have made his life worse while he was standing on his knees there in his mistress's kitchen feeling her hand land onto his red ass over and over again… Still, this gorgeous busty domina had a couple of cards up her sleeve – and a huge strap-on dildo in her drawers! She allowed the boy to wet the toy up in his mouth and broke into his ass with no mercy!
Duration: 9:34
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexandra - Russian Mistress

Sex Trainer T2000x Vails Gate

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Cum Eating, Humiliation, Milking, Milking Machine
When new slaves enter the compound they are put through rigorous training to see if they are adequate for sexual slavery. This slaves cock is suitable at 8 inches for sexual service, but does he have the stamina to pleasure the insatiable Mistress Alexis Grace? She puts his cock into the milking machine to mimic her tight cunt wrapped around his cock. She doesn't want any accidents while being sexually serviced by her human dildo, he has to be able to withstand from orgasm for hours on end to make her cum multiple times. She raises the intensity stroking his cock faster and faster with the milking machine to replicate the way she rides cock hard, the slave does his best to hold back his orgasm to prove he is a worthy sex slave. Mistress Alexis turns the dial up to high and whispers in his ear,. Imagine me on top of you enjoying your hard cock. The stimulation is too much the slave cannot hold back his desire to cum any longer, he spills his seed inside the milking device. The disappointed Mistress had high hopes for this recruit but he failed to control his cock. More stamina training is scheduled to build his endurance to serve as a proper sex slave.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 342.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Trainer T2000x
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10842 секунды с 9 запросами