View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 07:26 AM   #17874
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mistresst - Suck Black Cock White Boy Hillpoint

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
I know how all you white boys are so desperate for me to make you suck black cock. The ultimate taboo interracial cuckold fantasy. You know you can´t compete with a superior black bull so you might as well get down there & worship...the ultimate humiliation. Get suckin´...
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 387.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Suck Black Cock White Boy

Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise Sandy Point

Cast: Mike Panic, Alex Coal
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking, Handjob
Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, doggy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.
Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Mistresst - Suck Cock Balls Ass Marlinton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
This is probably the most intense & effective Encouraged BI scene I´ve created. I combine lots of sexy eye candy for your heterosexual brain (lots of cock in pussy fucking!) while seducing you and instructing you to prepare my lover. I coach you in cock sucking as well as getting your tongue right in to rim his man hole & lick his balls. In the end you´ll suck my cunt juices off that cock while he cums in your mouth, making you the cum guzzling faggot that deep down you know you are.
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 374.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Suck Cock Balls Ass

Svelte Blonde Delirious Hunter Punishes and Fucks Buttslut Slave Frametown

Cast: Delirious Hunter, DJ
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Pegging, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Orgasm Denial, Rough Sex, CBT, Pain, Feet, Stockings, Strap-on
Delirious Hunter has her sights set on pain slut slave DJ. She covers his chest in plastic clips and has him tied in place by his wrists, ankles, cock and balls. Hooded, unable to see his Mistress, DJ waits anxiously, yelling in pain as Delirious brushes those delicate clips across his chest. Delirious laughs at DJ's pain, amused, and pleased to see her slave's chest flushing a bright pink. After removing the clips, she flogs his chest and back, delighted by his pain. She brings out a rubber slapper and tenderizes his man flesh. But Delirious doesn't only want DJ's pain, she wants his ass wide and gaping around her fat cock. She has him bound to a rolling dolly so she can move him back and forth on her cock. DJ yelps as Delirious pounds his asshole. Her cock is so deep in his ass he can't think straight. Afterward he cleans off her cock with his mouth and is rewarded by getting to taste his Mistress' pussy and ass. Now that his ass is fucked open, Delirious decides to see how well her toy works. She uses his tongue to cum hard. She bites his cock before sliding it in her powerful tight cunt. DJ almost loses blows his load at the feeling of her glorious pussy. Her muscles clench down on his sensitive cock as she rides him hard and rough to orgasm. Now that she's cum, it's time to see how much pain and pleasure his pathetic dick can take. Delirious edges DJ as she rips open her stockings and makes him worship her feet. DJ begs to cum as Delirious tugs his cock without mercy. Finally he spills all over her hands, but Delicious isn't done yet. She continues to stimulate his sensitive cock as DJ yells in pain, thanking his Mistress as she makes him take it.
Duration: 57:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Svelte Blonde Delirious Hunter Punishes and Fucks Buttslut Slave

Alice Green - Cuckold Sessions North Stratford

Cast: Alice Green
Genres: Cuckold, Group, Interracial, Gangbang
We're bringing you something completely out of left field with this update. You see, Alice Green's ACTUAL boyfriend is a certified cuckold and he's totally fine with that role. In fact, Alice mocks his, um, shortcomings on and off camera. Ladies and gentlemen.....this is gonna prove to be an instant classic. We spoke to the happy couple and got a better picture of the deviant lifestyle they both lead. Alice is always given the green light to fuck other guys ( whether or not her guy is there), and that's how things seem they're always going to remain. We brought in Jack Napier, Charlie Mac, and Shane Diesel to have their way with Alice while her boyfriend watched in amazement. The slutty redhead works each big black cock with her mouth, and her boyfriend/cuckold can only watch. The three legendary swordsmen take turns stuffing her mouth and jamming her pussy with every inch of their superior cocks. Again, the cuckold can only sit and watch as real men take care of his little woman. The tiny slut definitely earns her paycheck as she gets fucked into complete oblivion. The cuckold? Well, he's as happy as a pig.
Duration: 34:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 760.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice Green - Cuckold Sessions

Date Night: Eliza Jane Stuffs Pierce Paris' Balls in His Ass Chest Springs

Cast: Eliza Jane, Pierce Paris
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Pegging, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Rough Sex, Strap-on
Couple Eliza Jane and Pierce Paris finally have a night off together! Eliza really wants tonight to be special and orders new toys to try out with Pierce. Pierce is hesitant at first, but will try anything for Eliza. He strips for her, revealing his toned fit body. After he's naked, Eliza slaps handcuffs on him and bends him over her knee. Pierce is shocked as Eliza begins spanking him -- hard! He's even more surprised that he kind of likes it. Eliza then begins to trail her petite feet along his body. When her feet land on his cock, Eliza decides it's time to for more pain. She kicks Pierce in his balls over and over again. Pierce moans as Eliza's petite feet bust his balls, and Eliza is delighted. She's never had so much fun! She loves treating her boyfriend like a piece of meat. She sits on his face and uses his mouth to pleasure herself before sinking her pretty teeth into his big fat cock. Next, she zip ties him down and flogs him all over his ass and back. She slides her fat cock into his open mouth. Pierce swallows every inch of her fat cock, getting it all wet for his ass. Eliza splits Pierce's ass open with her strap on, thrusting relentlessly as she pounds Pierce's asshole. Once his ass is stretched wide, she fist fucks his slutty ass before stuffing both his balls into his ass. After his balls are inserted, she pushes her fist inside, fisting him while holding his own balls in her hand. But Eliza isn't done yet. She fits Pierce with a strap-on gag and fucks his face as she tugs on his nipple clamps with a leash. Once she's satisfied, Eliza uses her petite feet to jerk off Pierce. He cums hard, covering her toes in sticky cum. Eliza grabs his dick and furiously keeps jacking Pierce off until he cums again.
Duration: 1:00:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Date Night: Eliza Jane Stuffs Pierce Paris' Balls in His Ass

Abused On The Rug Aston

Cast: Mistress Zita
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Humilation, Domination, High Heels, Pegging
The slave has to bear everything what Lady Zita does to him. He knows that if he tries to talk back or cuss, Zita won't hesitate to make his life like the darkest pits of hell. So he tries his best not to scream her head off, when Zita cruelly pushes her strapon into his ass and fuck him very hard on the rug. She is forceful and she doesn't accept any kind of misbehaviour.
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 313.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abused On The Rug
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19944 секунды с 9 запросами