View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 07:26 AM   #17875
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gorgeous Sadist Bella Rossi Torments An Unsuspecting*Mike Panic* Bridgeport

Cast: Bella Rossi, Mike Panic
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Bondage, Anal, Prostate Stimulation, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Humiliation, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Wax, Stockings, Dildo, Toys
Video language: English
Bella Rossi is a gorgeous, red-headed domme who knows how to treat a man. When Mike Panic arrives late for his session, Bella steps it up a notch. In true corporal form she spanks his ass first and foremost, telling him not to apologize and instead to take the punishment he's due. And that punishment is yet to be determined! Bella gags him to keep his mouthy trap shut, then crops him then flogs him, to make sure he knows his place when he's in and out of her dungeon. She seeks out his nipples and put tight clamps on them, then his ball sack, which is especially sensitive. Bella genuinely delights in tormenting her subject. She laughs at his suffering and revels in his pleas. She then corners him into saying he'd do anything if only she'd relieve the pain on his balls. "Anything" includes a lot. Bella ties him down so he can barely move, then pegs his desperate ass hard and deep. He loves every moment of his punishment, but Bella always makes it just a little less pleasurable than he'd like. She drenches him in hot wax and continues to fuck him. Finally Bella pushes Mike's limp cock into his own foreskin and clamps it away, so it can't be seen or touched. She straps a dildo gag on Mike, then rides it, using him explicitly for her own pleasure. She cums repeatedly, then removes the gag and makes Mike eat her pussy and ass while she cums yet again. When all is said and done, Bella has had her way, and Mike is left a withered, pouting mess.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorgeous Sadist Bella Rossi Torments An Unsuspecting*Mike Panic*

Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy Zwettl

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Stockings
Virgin slave Danni has never been with a girl.*In this clip, Alexis introduces Danni to pussy licking.*The treatments have left him so small that he has to do what the girls say or else.*Danni is taught how to please a girl through oral worship.*He is too small to please a woman with his cock so he must learn how to eat pussy.*Alexis plans to stuff him in her gym bag and take him with her so she always has her little sex toy handy.
Format: avi
Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6061kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 453.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy

LadyAnnabelle - Hot Pegging - Loser Gets Fucked Montezuma Creek

Studio: LadyAnnabelle
Genres: Femdom
I fuck one of my slaves. He acts as hole. I discipline his mouth and arse. I fuck him while he is standing and on the cage. I confined him in my dungeon after fucking him.
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15596kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LadyAnnabelle - Hot Pegging - Loser Gets Fucked

Mistresst - Cockboard Painful HJ Lapwai

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
This slave gets a release...finally...but he´s going to have to suffer for it. He´s so horny & full of spunk even while in pain he´ll still cum for me.
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3852kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 375.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Cockboard Painful HJ

Abella Danger Fucks Man in the Ass in her First Divine Bitches Shoot!! Diggins

Cast: Abella Danger, D. Arclyte
Genres: FemDom, Humiliation
Firts class Femdom Here you will find some of the most elegant and polished Femdom video, a trip through the punishing and perverted lives of some very sexy babes who love to take out their darkest desires on unsuspecting victims
Duration: 1:18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abella Danger Fucks Man in the Ass in her First Divine Bitches Shoot!!

All My Holes Hirara

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Tease And Denial, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Handjob
Oral worship is one of the most important skills a man must have and Mistress Valentina expects perfection from her slaves. With her pleasure must always come his pain as those useless balls are stretched, pulled and clamped down tight making it as uncomfortable as possible. Valentina especially loves to tease her helpless slaves until they are begging to please and tongue to fuck her holes to orgasm.
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6880kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 472.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All My Holes

Abby - Russian Mistress New Florence

Cast: Abby
Genres: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Domination, Foot Worship, Whipping, Smoking
If this fat fucker thinks that his new petite Mistress will be nice with him, he is wrong. In spite of looking fragile and delicate, Mistress Abby is capable of giving her boy toys real crazy training sessions and she's here to prove it. Watch her ride her leashed pony boy like they are on a rodeo and then humiliate him by spitting into his mouth and using it as a twisted sizzling ashtray.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 426.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abby - Russian Mistress
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15265 секунды с 9 запросами