View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 07:26 AM   #17877
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alternative Therapy Paul Smiths

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Big Butt, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture
Jay is seeing a new therapist for the first time, he wants to work out the issues he has been having with dating. All the women he ends up dating have a sadistic streak, they all want to kick him in the balls and fuck him up the ass. He just wants a nice normal woman to love. Mrs Applegate wants to help him get over his fears so that he may have a long-term girlfriend. She suggests instead of changing the women, he should change to accommodate their sexual needs. She starts by helping him get over his fear of being kicked in the balls. She gives him a few light kicks then takes off her dress to give him inspiration to take harder.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alternative Therapy

Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top Larslan

Cast: Aiden Starr, Dominic Pacifico
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fisting, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Stockings, Ball Gag, Fuck Machine
Video language: English
Dominic Pacifico is hooded and bound by leather and metal. His balls are tied tightly to a weighted bucket as he awaits the arrival of busty blonde bombshell Aiden Starr. Aiden wastes no time cutting this male dom down to size and stripping him of his ego. Dominic moans under the attention of this Goddess. He cries out as she smacks his chest and abs, and toys with his super sensitive nipples. Aiden laughs as Dominic strains in bondage, unable to escape the humiliation of being beat up and dominated by a woman. She clover-clamps his nipples, and decorates his foreskin with a crown of close-pins. Dominic yells as she drops weight after weight in the bucket connected to his balls as it pulls them further and further from his body. Next, she opens up his asshole with her hand. Working four fingers inside his greedy slut hole, Aiden laughs as Dominic pushes back like an eager slut, thirsty for more. He moans around his ball gag as she then pushes her long fat cock into his asshole and gives him a hard pounding. Aiden knows what a greedy whore this male dom is just from glancing at his asshole, so she prepares a fucking machine to pummel his ass. Dominic holds his legs open as the machine relentlessly drills into him. Aiden takes a seat on his face and has him lick her pussy while he gets fucked. Finally, Aiden commands Dominic to grab a box from the corner. She pronounces it his dinner table and directs him to make his own dinner. Dominic takes his cock in hand, jerking it as Aiden smacks his chest over and over again. Each smack brings Dominic closer and closer to cumming, and he blows his load all over his slave table. He eagerly laps it all up and eats the last remaining drops from his Mistress's hand.
Duration: 48:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top

After Controlling Your Orgasm I'll Feed You Your Own Cum Bethlehem

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Domination, Humiliation
After a new slave impresses me with his threshold for pain I see how obedient he can be by making him lay down with his hands behind his back and playing with his cock while I kneel above his face and have him sniff my pussy and ass. It's important that he shows self-restraint and won't cum without my permission; a key element I look for in a slave. I see how well he can follow instructions as I jerk him off while smothering his face with my crotch. 'You can't cum and you know it, right?' I ask while I play with his dick. He desperately wants to cum but I deny him an orgasm by getting him to the brink of explosion only to confuse his senses by slapping his cock and squeezing his balls. I laugh in delight as he squirms in discomfort beneath me, to cum but being denied the pleasure. 'Remember, only I will decide when you cum,' I reiterate as I tug his dick until finally allowing him to shoot his load. I ruin the experience for him by making him open his mouth and feeding him his own warm cum!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7324kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 475.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After Controlling Your Orgasm I'll Feed You Your Own Cum

Amazon Ass Breaker Gladstone

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Cock And Ball Torture, Fingering
Mistress Damazonia only fucks one way..and that's to stretch and fuck her slave's tight hole until she can fit a truck deep inside it. Damazonia towers over her bitch of a man as she rams her XL size bad dragon cock down in his ass until every knot has been swallowed up. She has trained her slave to love dick just as much as she loves fucking ass but up until now it has never been this large. He will be a good whore for his Mistress and endure every inch as she destroys his hole like never before.
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Ass Breaker

New Male Dom Made to Submit and Take Pain from Goddess Bella Rossi* Wallaceton

Cast: Bella Rossi, Dozer
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, CBT
Video language: English
Bella Rossi finds male dom Dozer in her dungeon confined in strict bondage! Electricity pulses through his cock as he kneels with his hands tied above him. Dozer is a typical male dom -- he's arrogant, mouthy, and needs to be put in his place. Nothing that proper training can't fix. So Bella cranks up the electricity and flogs Dozer all over his chest and back. She mercilessly canes Dozer's thighs, chest, butt, and feet as Dozer cries out in pain, unable to escape the Bella's reach. Next, Dozer is tied down with two zippers across his belly. Bella teases him with her glorious pussy and ass before ripping those zippers off. Dozer screams in pain straight into Bella's cunt as the closepins are torn from his flesh. Now that her toy is suffering, Bella puts Dozer's mouth to the test. She makes him lick her sweet cunt and her voluptuous ass as she jerks off on his face. Finally, Bella decides to see how well her new toy can fuck. She has him collared and leashed and orders him pump his pathetic cock in and out of her cunt until she is satisfied. Dozer keeps thrusting, despite the pain in his knees and rising need to cum. This sad man can't keep up with the beautiful Goddess riding his hard cock. He ultimately fails to grant his Mistress the amount of orgasms she wants and deserves. So Bella hops off his cock, jerks it off into her hands, and smears his cum all over his disgusting face. It'll take more than one session to train this one.
Duration: 57:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Male Dom Made to Submit and Take Pain from Goddess Bella Rossi*

Crazy femdom CBT Elmhurst

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German
This evil military babe knows how to torture the toughest POWs making them spill all of their secrets. Watch her tie one suffocating scared man’s nuts to his own neck with a thin cutting rope. That’s gonna keep him perfectly immobile and hurt so bad!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3824kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 270.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crazy femdom CBT

Humiliates Her Step Son La Sal

Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Sissy, Chastity
Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step daughter could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to refuse to wear the sissy clothes but Step-Mommy insists. She wants to sissy him to put him in his place. Danni tries to refuse the bra. Step-Mommy grabs him and the bra on him. Danni is surprised by how mean and rough Step-Mommy is being to him. She is dressing him for her sisters' rest over tonight. He is turned into a complete sissy. Danni also finds out that he has to move out of his own bed room. Danni's step sister has too many shoes! His room will be another closet for her. He will be given a small place to rest in her sisters closet. Danni tires to resist Step-Mommy when it is time for the lip stick. Alexandra grabs his face and puts the lip stick on. Danni is utterly humiliated. He lost his step-dad, his cock and balls are locked in a chastity tube, and now he is a sissy to Alexandra and her step-daughter. They will spend his money down and use him as a slave. A Brat Princess classic! This clip is absolutely amazing. Alexandra Snow Trains Step Son To Suck Cock Forced Until Gagging. Alexandra Snow - Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step-Daughter.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliates Her Step Son
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07834 секунды с 9 запросами