View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 07:27 AM   #17878
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Arabelle Raphael - Bad Boy Toy Kaweah

Cast: Arabelle Raphael, DJ
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Stockings, Pegging, Bondage, CBT, Feet, Orgasm Denial, Rough Sex, Zapper
Video language: English
Lounging on the couch, talking on the phone, Mistress Arabelle Raphael rests her feet up on the back of her piece of human furniture, DJ. Through his leather mask, he tries to slyly lick the tips of Arabelle's high heels and she notices. She digs her heels into his back and scolds him for being so bold. Arabelle takes her heels off and shoves her foot in DJ's mouth and calls him pathetic. She puts her feet on the ground and spanks DJ's ass as he's bent over worshiping her feet. She makes him stand up and teases his cock that's been locked in a see-through plexiglass ball smasher that holds his nuts prisoner. First she bites his dick and then she zaps his cock with an electronic zapper. She presses her ass against his cock and the cage gets tighter. She zaps his whole body and tells him to dance and he dances around in pain trying to please his Mistress. Next Mistress Arabelle has DJ get on his hands and knees. As she sits on the leather couch, she tugs at a rope tied to DJ's cock and balls and fucks DJ's ass with a dildo attached to her high heel shoe. She turns him around and makes him suck the cock attached to the strap-on she wears. She commands DJ to get on the couch and bend over and he obeys. She fucks him with a strap-on deep and hard and commands him not to look at her. In the final scene, Arabelle has DJ completely immobilized on the floor. She's wrapped his whole body in black electrical tape like a mummy. She gets his dick hard to use it for her pleasure. She uses his dick like a human dildo and fucks it until she cums. She climbs up his body and sits on his face with her pussy. She smashes his face with her big beautiful tits while she fucks him some more. Mistress Arabelle's pussy is too amazing and DJ can't hold in his cum anymore and shoots his pathetic load all over himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabelle Raphael - Bad Boy Toy

Chronic Masturbator D. Seeks Sick & Twisted Therapy From Aiden Starr!! Rhoadesville

Cast: Aiden Starr, D. Arclyte
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Chronic masturbation is an american epidemic. It is the scourge of the 21st century. Men like D. Arclyte spilling and wasting their seed when they should be using it for other things. Sex is for procreation only. It's time for Aiden to teach this seed-spilling patriarchal slime case a lesson in the feminine divine. It's not going to be fun, its not going to be easy, but its for his own good. Since D. is such a pathetic case Aiden has to take this session to a sick dark place with flogging, caning, cropping, extreme chastity, sounding, deep hard strap on fucking, pussy and ass worship and verbal humiliation.
Duration: 1:07:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chronic Masturbator D. Seeks Sick & Twisted Therapy From Aiden Starr!!

A Valentine's Card 4 Lonely Losers Garcia

Cast: Melissa Jacobs
Genres: High Heels, Jerking Off Instruction, Teasing, Dirty Talk
We all know what you were doing on Valentine's Day. Stroking away like a pitiful loser, all alone, dreaming of the girls that were out with real men. Just like every Valentine's Day, huh? LOL!! Well, at POV Humiliation, we feel so sorry for you that we've decided to make this little video to keep your head up. You can consider it your belated little Valentine's card. In fact, you're gonna be making a card under the sadistic guidance of the uber cockteaser and trainer of worthless men, Melissa Jacobs! "Did you get a lot of Valentine's Day cards this year loser? Didn't think so! LOL!" Melissa is a genuine humiliatrix - this Penthouse covergirl has always had her pick of the hottest men, and has utter disdain for weak little jackoffs. In this clip she taunts you for being a lonely reject, as she laughs at your pain and turns you into her little fool. She uses her incredible body, her 'Heart-shaped' ass and perfect legs, to stiffen you and then command you, until you're drooling to belong in her literal valentine's Hall of Shame! "Each year I collect more and more losers who don't have a girlfriend. You're going to join them in Valentine's disgrace!" She wants to laugh at guys like you who sit at home nursing your tiny cocks, while the real men are getting the girls you can only dream about! LOL! And you're gonna give her evidence of your shame, so she can "pin you up to her wall and throw darts at you" with her friends! LOL! What are you waiting for wanker? Give Princess Melissa everything she wants. Amuse her and join The hall, jerkoff!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 195.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Valentine's Card 4 Lonely Losers

Alexa Aimes - Mean Bitches Gerlach

Cast: Alexa Aimes
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunilingus, Anilingus, Foot Licking
Alexa Aimes is a nymphomaniac boss! She expects her employees to respect, obey, and service her!
Duration: 32:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 958.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Aimes - Mean Bitches

Fresh Meat: Lea Lexis takes new sub for a test drive! Erwinville

Cast: Lea Lexis, Adrian Marx
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Stockings, Pegging, CBT, Chastity, Strap-on
Petitioning slave Adrian Marx wants to worship at the altar of the Divine Bitches. He thinks he's worthy of being a slave because he can take pain, and eagerly approaches Mistress Lea Lexis. Lea takes one look at this loser and is not impressed. She berates Adrian for his pathetic performance, sloppy appearance, and lack of decorum. She strips him of his clothes and person. He is owed nothing and can only hope to serve, if he can pass his training. Lea starts with caning Adrian all over his chest. Once those pretty pink marks appear across his skin, she moves on to flogging, face slapping, and inspection of his body. Since he claims to be strong, she makes him hold himself up over a taser. Will this worm be able to avoid getting shocked? Then Lea cuffs him for more impact play and makes him hold his legs up so she can flog and inspect his asshole. Next, Lea pushes a plug in and out of his ass to prepare him for her cock and spanks his ass, before plunging her cock into Adrian's tight ass. Adrian moans get louder the deeper and deeper Lea thrusts her cock in. Lea laughs as this whore tries to wiggle down on her cock and makes him work it up and down. And when his ass pushes Lea's cock out, she punishes him with hard smacks all over his body. Finally, Lea has Adrian cuffed with a dildo-gag on his face. She teases him and lets him play with his cock off and on as she rides the toy strapped to his face. Once his cock is nice and hard, she decides to take it for a test drive. But as soon as she guides it in her perfect pussy and starts riding it, Adrian begs to cum. This pathetic worm can't even put his Mistress' pleasure before his own. His penis is worthless. So Lea decides to lock his cock away for good, and goes back to her dependable dildo. She rides her toy to orgasm and then punishes Adrian with the cane.
Duration: 1:10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Lea Lexis takes new sub for a test drive!

Alison Tyler - Mean Amazon Bitches Puerto Escondido

Cast: Alison Tyler
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Butt, Facesitting, Pussy Licking
Alison is a college student - she comes to borrow her friend's tablet and decides to use her friend's dad as her sex slave!
Duration: 49:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alison Tyler - Mean Amazon Bitches

Aline - Cuckold Sessions Meadville

Cast: Aline
Genres: Cuckold, Big Tits, Interracial, Big Dick
My boyfriend is as bad a carpenter as he is a lover so it's no shock that I had to help him build this wall. He's supposed to be a man but he acts more like a bitch who has no manly qualities about him. He has a big enough bank account that I stay with him. We can also now hire some professional help and I instantly got wet the minute three black guys showed up to help. The only nailing I wanted done was my pussy getting hammered by the tools in their pants. I wasted no time in getting better acquainted withe the hired help and those rock hard cocks were not going to go to use. I sucked one one fat black dick as I jerked the other and it reminded me of how I love being surrounded by black cock at any given moment. I felt bad for my boyfriend as he was forced to watch so I gave him a small taste of my wet pussy seconds after it was being ravaged by a cock that nearly reached the back of my tonsils from the doggy style position. I needed my pussy to have some creamy goodness and it had to be cleaned up right away so it wouldn't dry. Wasted black jizz is against black cock slut law so my cuckold had a new task in front of him
Format: avi
Duration: 48:47
Video: 640x368, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 397.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aline - Cuckold Sessions
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23343 секунды с 9 запросами