Old 06-21-2024, 10:33 AM   #9533
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

DungeonSex - Nicole Aria - Bound, Tormented, And Ass Fucked Gothenburg

Studio: DungeonSex
Genres: Bdsm
Nicole Aria is tied to a chair awaiting Johnny Castle to enter and ravage her. She has offered up her ass as tribute in this intense ass fucking scene, but first a little torment and face fucking. Nicole wanted to be used and abused like a whore, and Johnny makes sure this slut gets what she came for. Next, we have Nicole strung up in a side suspension that allows us to see all of the action, especially when he slides his cock deep in her ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DungeonSex - Nicole Aria - Bound, Tormented, And Ass Fucked

Tramp All Dressed Up Helix

Cast: Tramp
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Caning
Video language: English
There is no doubt this has been a rough day for Tramp, one she richly deserves, of course, but harsh nonetheless. The cunt starts out in the cage, a good place for a piece of meat like this bitch. But while cage time can be cruel, it is also not nearly painful enough to satisfy the agony needs of this cunt. From the cage to the old step ladder, it is easy and quick and a bit disorientating for a slut, all the better. Then the cane comes out, and the agony starts, and the screams begin, and eventually the crying and begging. During all this, Tramp is telling us what a piece of shit she really is, and how much she needs and deserves to be punished just for being a cunt…and having a cunt. Those are her words, not ours. In the end, the bitch’s and thighs are striped with angry welts. Someplace along the way a plug was rammed into her asshole. After all this agony, degradation, humiliation the cunt is on her knees, head prostate and showing off her marks. Then back to the cage until next time she is brought out to provide some entertainment. Tramp got All Dressed Up just For Agony.
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18395kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tramp All Dressed Up

Sandra & Christina Hobe Sound

Roommates Sandra & Christina were being held in an empty warehouse by the hulking, home delivery guy, who happened to take a fancy to the pretty pair on his last drop of the day. From their heads to their toes, they are completely mummified in each other’s old pairs of pantyhose he had ripped into new purpose, only to be restrained even further by coils of clear sticky tape as he secures them in place at either end of a storage cart! The silver haired MILF has pantyhose/tights stuffed into her mouth while the brunette has nylon legs cleave gagging her teeth. More pantyhose have been used to stretch around their thighs keeping two vibrators in just the right place… Now with the final layers of clear plastic around their heads and bodies he gets just the view he wanted… The captor turns on the pulses for the pretty, plucky damsels to struggle and squeak in their predicament.
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 324.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Christina

Sasha Grey Bonus Update! Nutting Lake

Cast: Sasha Grey
Sexy Sasha Grey came to Waterbondage with her usual cool n casual style. She had that “show me what you got” look in her eyes, so we gave her the Waterbondage treatment. Due to technical and personal difficulties, we were unable to finish the shoot, but what we did get was HOT!
Hope you like it!
Duration: 42:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Grey Bonus Update!

Jade Indica gets Spanked and Shocked in hot Lesbian BDSM Scene Gorizia

Cast: Miss Jade Indica ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Tens Unit ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,Spanking ,Pussy Eating ,Strap On ,Lesbian ,Cattle Prod ,Electric Dildo ,Anal
Jade gets put over her Princess’ knee and receives a hard OTK spanking for being a dirty little slut that stays up too late and parties to hard. Then her head is put under the Princess’ chair, transforming her into a beautiful headless ass to be fingered and toyed with. A cold electric butt plug is inserted into her tight little asshole and the juice is turned up till Jade squeals like a piggy. She is put in a strict hogtie, made to cum, made to beg, and made to scream. And that is just the first scene. You won’t want to miss what happens next. EMS pads, the samurai, strap-on fucking, breath play, orgasms in bondage and much, much, more!
Duration: 1:00:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica gets Spanked and Shocked in hot Lesbian BDSM Scene

Maitresse Madeline Destroys Horny Anal Pain Slut Old Saybrook

Cast: Delirious Hunter ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Pain Slut ,Big Tits ,Lesbian ,Anal ,bottom ,Flogging ,BDSM ,Crop ,Nipple Torment ,Humiliation
On her first shoot at Kink, pain slut and lifestyle BDSM player Delirious Hunter submits to the whims and desires of Maitresse Madeline. Woman handling, pussy licking, nipple torment, spanking, whipping, cropping, finger banging, flogging, fisting and multiple orgasms ensue before Delerious is tied to the ceiling and anally strap-on fucked.
Duration: 1:00:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maitresse Madeline Destroys Horny Anal Pain Slut

Training That Ass, Savannah Fox Day One Moko

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Rope Bondage ,dungeon ,Female Slave ,Role Play ,Gimp ,Leather ,Bondage ,shaved ,Redhead ,bottom
What assessment can be made of Savannah Fox other than Voracious Whore. What is the best way to bend a voracious whore to one’s will? Deny Her. But first, she must sweat.
I heard that she works out so I take her and my whip to the Armory Gym. She is strong! She knocks out probably 50 - 60 squats and sweat like a bitch in heat for us as I get some goals and rules out of her. Once she gets my program, I reward her with a hard squirting orgasm all over her pretty workout pants.
I drag her to the dungeon and strip her down to naked. I slap some leather around her throat and fuck her face with anonymous, grunting dick. Between deep throat thrusts, I pick her up my the hair and torment her cunt with a vibe and whip the shit our of her tits. That’s when the pain slut emerges and she starts squirting all over the place. Who knew the little slut comes from having her nipples whipped? Girl’s got talent.
The thing that really impresses me however is how fiercely she fucks that dick for us in reverse cowgirl. She is a fucking beast on that dick and we can barely keep up with her. It takes all I have to drain that cunt of everything it’s got, but I manage to get her completely used up and put away wet.
Duration: 52:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training That Ass, Savannah Fox Day One

Время генерации страницы 0.15346 секунды с 9 запросами