View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 10:36 AM   #9543
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra & Lauren Kiley Shadehill

Lauren loves tits. A lot. And she’s been eying up the perfect pair of huge mammaries upon her curvaceous MILF lady boss Sandra ever since the silver haired siren employed her as the office secretary. Using feminine charms to convince the company caretaker to assist her in constructing a constriction, the administrator and her manager find themselves duct taped into a sticky predicament upon two chairs, satin shirts straining. The hulking custodian helps himself to more than Lauren bargained for, a grope of the gorgeous globes! He un-buttons their blouses and takes his opportunity to squeeze both the bound babe and buxom broad’s bosoms, before leaving Lauren to treat herself to the tremendous tits, by working the tape gag away from her mouth and hopping her chair over to Sandra… Arms pinned behind her back and to her body, Lauren wastes no time in nuzzling her nose between big boobs. She enjoys every curve of her captive, exploring the puppies with her lips and tongue, kissing and licking, not wanting to miss an inch of these marvelous, soft mounds of flesh and pert nipples…
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 351.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lauren Kiley

Our model Foxy BDSM New Zealand

Cast: 849
Genres: Domination ,Brunette ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,toned ,Hot Wax
Video language: English
Our model Foxy is back and gets the full treatment in ‘water and wax torment’.
Duration: 17:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 198.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Our model Foxy BDSM

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves Sapulpa

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away. That is humiliating, but not the worst of it. It is how Juliette cannot contain herself when Elise decides to give her a taste of pussy. The reluctance is completely gone the second her tongue tastes those juices.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2 Milford Square

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Raven moans and yelps as I continue to roughly manhandle her. I clasp a hand over her mouth as I slap and grab her tits, and I sometimes use both hands to slap both tits at the same time. I use her crotchrope as a handle to position her as I slap her ass and tits, and I use her hair for the same purpose. After a while, I clamp her nipples with some very intense clamps with a medium sized cowbell attached to each one. I order Raven to dance for me, which she does without hesitation. I order her to ring the bells and she does. Her noises and expressions are priceless. She is told to turn around and shake her ass and then to twerk, and once again she does as she is told. After a while, I return. I grab her by her hair once again and slap her ass with my other hand... this really gets the bells ringing and bouncing around, tugging on her nipples. This goes on for a while, but when I finally stop, it is just to play with Raven's clamped nipples and listen to her delicious moans. I remove the clamps and start binding her thighs. Raven is glassy eyed and giggling, and keeps trying to grab me as I tie her. She mentions that she is a little "sub spacey" and that standing is not easy. I decide to to her thighs and then put her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

BondageDesigns - Tapped and Tormented [GRM-37] Millrift

Studio: BondageDesigns
Genres: Bdsm
5 great scene of tapped up bondage peril!! In the first scene, Gina Rae Michaels and Marie Valentine are moving to a new condo. They have no way of knowing that there was a reason for the low rent in this community. After being offered a helping hand by what seem to be a pair of harmless neighbors, the pair get a “Neighborhood Welcome” that includes on-screen taping, tight mouth filling gags, spanking, and groping. Maybe the next time the girls won’t be silly enough to think that a gated community is totally safe!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:42:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1900kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageDesigns - Tapped and Tormented [GRM-37]

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1 Ilion

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Felony.... Overloaded & Ovrfload Nevada

Cast: Felony
Genres: Voyeur ,multiple orgasms ,Caning ,Destruction ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Suspension ,Discipline
Video language: English
Here is the edited version of the intense live Voyeur View in which Felony flooded the Armory !
Strung up & overloaded over & over again Felony is made to endure gut wrenching orgasms in the most exposing positions. At one point she is so deep in a rolling orgasm on the Sybian that she doesn’t even feel the zipper being ripped off her tender flesh. In two scenes she squirts so much that the flood she creates matched the real flood we had on our original set! No worries, she is made to clean up her mess…
Duration: 48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony.... Overloaded & Ovrfload

Время генерации страницы 0.10994 секунды с 9 запросами